Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Collymore on Pep:

"What I would say is if he is the genius people think he is, why didn’t he think of putting John Stones in that hybrid role six years ago".

By this logic Einstein's theory of relativity should have come to him when he was a teenager and Mozart should have composed in the womb, if he actually knew about tinkling the ivories.

Maybe I'm a genius as it didn't take me 6 years to realise collymore is as thick as pig shit.

Collymore on Pep:

"What I would say is if he is the genius people think he is, why didn’t he think of putting John Stones in that hybrid role six years ago".

By this logic Einstein's theory of relativity should have come to him when he was a teenager and Mozart should have composed in the womb, if he actually knew about tinkling the ivories.

Maybe I'm a genius as it didn't take me 6 years to realise collymore is as thick is a pig shit.
Collymore is a cockwomble.

Collymore on Pep:

Maybe I'm a genius as it didn't take me 6 years to realise collymore is as thick is a pig shit.

The obvious answer was Fabian Delph was doing it instead of Stones. Sagna was also doing it when Pep first arrived. For a pundit you can tell he either never watches City or is completely clueless about football.

Collymore on Pep:

Maybe I'm a genius as it didn't take me 6 years to realise collymore is as thick as pig shit.
Did you really expect anything different from that moron?

Many years ago a rag colleague told me he thought a City player was a clown……..Bert!

Collymore on Pep:

What a thick twat. If Collymore’s brains were dynamite, he wouldn’t have enough to blow his fucking hat off !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.