Most underated player in the league

Darren Fletcher, Vinny, Picquoinne(sp?), Scott Dann, Roger Johnson.

Lods more that get overlooked by the media.

i went to thinking and found that there are actually quite a lot. I would even go to say that every club has at least one. It's quite difficult also to separate between the underrated and the low-profile-out of the spotlight players.

Like abou diaby, he's underrated and low profile. Tevez, he's for me underrated by high profile. Then we have Delph who's neither.

just for the fun of it, one non-City, underrated per club, and not the star names.

Chelsea - Alex
Arsenal - Sagna
Dipper - Reina
Spuds - Huddlestone
Blue dipper - Fellaini or Rodwell
Rag - Tough call as their players have always been celebrated by red-tint masses. Carrick?
Rovers - Samba
Villa - Martin O'Neill
Fulham - that Yank
Stoke - Fuller

Cant be bothered to do the rest.

Kenwyne Jones. I always felt he is very good in the air yet doesn't get much recognition.

Aaron Hughes
Vincent Kompany
Tom Huddlestone
John Mensah

Darren Fletcher.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto.

Vince Kompany.

Stilian Petrov.

Aaron Hughes.

Barry Ferguson.

shaiomarali said:
i went to thinking and found that there are actually quite a lot. I would even go to say that every club has at least one. It's quite difficult also to separate between the underrated and the low-profile-out of the spotlight players.

Like abou diaby, he's underrated and low profile. Tevez, he's for me underrated by high profile. Then we have Delph who's neither.

just for the fun of it, one non-City, underrated per club, and not the star names.

Chelsea - Alex
Arsenal - Sagna
Dipper - Reina
Spuds - Huddlestone
Blue dipper - Fellaini or Rodwell
Rag - Tough call as their players have always been celebrated by red-tint masses. Carrick?
Rovers - Samba
Villa - Martin O'NeillFulham - that Yank
Stoke - Fuller

Cant be bothered to do the rest.

Couldnt disagree more, he's by far one of the most overrated managers, and he never gets scrutinised by the media. He has spend alot of money and bought really poor, he also dont use his squad wisely. He would let Petrov play 3 90 mins games in one week, without giving a player like Reo Cocker any chance, despte spending 8 million on him

Fletcher and Petrov are two players who I feel have gone full circle. Were once under rated and people said it so much they became over rated.

Ivanovic is the best RB in the league for me yet he gets no credit.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:

Completely agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.