Most underated player in the league

you are all joking about fletcher aren't you?
the rags never shut the fuck up about how good he is, he'd win the world play of the year if it was up to them.

King Geedorah said:
Fletcher and Petrov are two players who I feel have gone full circle.
sorry should have read this before posting, i agree about fletcher.
don't think petrov is underrated but don't think he is particularly overrated either.

Vincent Kompany
Peter Crouch
Benoit Assou-Ekotto
Alex Hleb
Alex Song
James Collins
Carlos Cuellar
Fabio Aurelio
John Obi Mikel

I disagree about Darren Fletcher. He's a player that United fans keep going on about being underrated, and he's steadily becoming overrated by being underrated. If that makes sense.

Matt Jarvis and Etherington - 2 of the best left wingers in the country. Rarely acknowledged

Etherington, huddlestone, routledge, Stillian petrov, Duff, Jerome, Osman.

Jesus theres a reason some of the players you lot are saying aren't rated, carlos cuellar springs to mind, he's fucking awful as are a lot of the players that keep getting mentioned. Leon osman i definitley agree with, i've always rated him also paul konchesky doesn't get the credit he deserves, i also agree with matt jarvis a bit and their will be others but i can't think at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.