Most underated player in the league

TheMightyQuinn said:
Adebayor.

Scores goals.

Get slated for vague reasons which are never justified or logical.

After years of supporting a side who's leading scores normally nets about 8 per season, I find the likes of Adebayor something of a revelation just based on his goals.

Sorry.

One of the top 5 strikers in the league along with Drogba, Torres, Rooney and Tevez.

Freestyler said:
Scott Parker.

I don't think he's underrated, a lot of people talk about him all the time. Still plays centre mid for a team thats struggled for a number of years. The lad Dave Jones at Wolves is a good player as is Henderson from Sund'land

lee-mcfc said:
Ragnarok said:
I rate jo and think he's very underrated .Any problems with that? Its my opinion.
whats he done in the league for you to rate him?

I have seen some his matches at CSKA Moscow , he has the quality to succeed in the premier league.He just needs to be given a run of matches to get into rhythm and i am sure he will come good. I believe that under Mancini he will get this opportunity.Performances from this preseason and onwards has indicated that he is constantly improving and long may it continue.

Ragnarok said:
lee-mcfc said:
whats he done in the league for you to rate him?

I have seen some his matches at CSKA Moscow , he has the quality to succeed in the premier league.He just needs to be given a run of matches to get into rhythm and i am sure he will come good. I believe that under Mancini he will get this opportunity.Performances from this preseason and onwards has indicated that he is constantly improving and long may it continue.
lol ok
sorry i just cant take JO serious. really should not be at city IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.