Most underated player in the league

Stato said:
you are all joking about fletcher aren't you?
the rags never shut the fuck up about how good he is, he'd win the world play of the year if it was up to them.

ive all ways had the impression of most scum fans i know that they would rather see carrick play instead of fletcher?

DE JONG!!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
ayrshire_blue said:
Although Scott Parker is highly rated as West Hams best player, I don't think he gets the actual credit he deseves imo he would do a great job for a top 6 club never mind a potential bottom 3. Also from West Ham, Mark Noble.

Under rated at City - RSC, SWP.

RSC, SWP.. are you fucking kidding me?

Barry, everyone I speak to tells me how terrible he is, but it's obvious he's not.

Joga Bonito said:
masterwig said:
Abu Diaby
Love him, those darting runs he makes from the defence are lethal.

Vastly overrated IMO. Just seems to run with the ball until he loses it. I know a few ST holders at The Emirates and not one of them rates Diaby.

Not sure how he could be considered underrated when he has been referred to as the new Patrick Vieira.

mccity said:
Barry, everyone I speak to tells me how terrible he is, but it's obvious he's not.

This.

Without a shadow of a doubt Barry is the most hnderrated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.