Moston

I drive through it on the way back home after a game... I went to school there for four years... since then I doubt that I have physically set one foot in Moston... and I doubt I ever will.

Nice place when I was a kid... now a chav's paradise.

Spent ten years working at Ferranti Ins. there....ok, it had it's moments, but was a decent enough area on the whole with a lot of good people. Not any more....it's really gotten rough.

Moston Lane and what is now locally known as Kenya Lane especially.
About two years ago there was a Somalian cafe that had a sign in the door saying 'No Whites'.
.......jeez, magine the press and tv coverage had that been the other way around..

Gaudino said:
Spent ten years working at Ferranti Ins. there....ok, it had it's moments, but was a decent enough area on the whole with a lot of good people. Not any more....it's really gotten rough.

About two years ago there was a Somalian cafe that had a sign in the door saying 'No Whites'.
.......jeez, magine the press and tv coverage had that been the other way around..

It was a veggie cafe.

The whites referred to the fact that they sold only wholemeal bread.

Yes?

Gaudino said:

Is that true?

Gaudino said:

this never actually happened

LMFAO im ashamed to admit i have lived in moston all my life and am still here and yh it as rought as fuck and unless you know the right people i would advise staying in after dark. Also its full of rag tosspots.

All my life is 17 years will get out of here as quick as possible when i can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.