Moston

Interesting.

When you don't have to go to cr*p areas you don't have to think about them.

It's just that I have had reason to go to Moston recently and I'm so grateful that I don't have be there 24/7.

It's amazing what difference a few miles makes.

The biggest shithole in manchester, full of smackhead scum and fat girls.
How anyone would want to live there is beyond me.
Every newborn gets put on tag cos the little shit will be robbing cars age 2.
The girls are fat and buzz off shopping at LIDL I FUCKING hate moston.
Hated working there the lads are blatant tramps wearing white socks with black trainers. Only in north manchester do you get away with that sort of shite.
The entire place is subsiding and is knee deep in fucking litter and boarded up houses.

FUCK OFF MOSTON YOU SCABS!

scottyboi said:
Hated working there the lads are blatant tramps wearing white socks with black trainers. Only in north manchester do you get away with that sort of shite.
The entire place is subsiding and is knee deep in fucking litter and boarded up houses.

mancityvstoke said:
the kippax wall said:
Moston ?...... Just another North Manchester pigsty!!
North Manchester where Sth Mancs shit themselves
ROFL!!!! North Manchester, the home of pasty, acne faced racist rats with shocking haircuts their alcy mums gave them between tricks. I'm sure lads from the Moss, Longsight, Hulme, Rusholme and the Shawe are terrified around Moston

3411797-Moston-Town-0.jpg

Not Moston I know, but last year I spent a week working on the Damhead Estate. Within a day of starting there everyone knew I was there and why I was there. All of the people I met were fine, salt o' the earth types and I got no mither whatosever. In fact a couple of people asked me if I fancied a brew. Most had a scary-looking dog and many seemed to revel in the estate's notoriety and kept asking me what I thought of it. Just told them it didn't bother me and besides, I'm from Wythenshawe. They were suitably impressed. Although I've not lived there for nigh on 20 years and it was a decent place when I was growing up, I got the distinct impression that only Wythenshawe could possibly trump Damhead for notoriety. Perceptions are a wonderful thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC0tcWU8vKw[/youtube]

Theres the type of people you'll run into in Moston. Shithole.

scottyboi said:

Dickhead i live in Moston not all here are arseholes but i will give it you 95% are dickheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.