MOTD are you taking the ****

BlueMooney said:
I must have seen a different clock... The feed I was watching was showing 96:xx something when Owen scored. Not 95:27.

Hughes thought it was 95:xx something, too...

[/baffled]

That is strange, but the goal was defo scored at around 95:26 - 95:28.

The one thing they did get right though was how poor our defence were. Richards and Toure arguing, Richards out of place at every stride, and standing still at one point just watching the ball go past him.

God how we missed the Dunnie monster. I still reckon that is the biggest mistake Hughes has made, selling Dunne.

'Has he taken Keane from behind there'

Ooh.jpg

Eccles Blue said:
The one thing they did get right though was how poor our defence were. Richards and Toure arguing, Richards out of place at every stride, and standing still at one point just watching the ball go past him.

God how we missed the Dunnie monster. I still reckon that is the biggest mistake Hughes has made, selling Dunne.

Richards is more comfortable at centre-half and it really shows in big games like this. He was at fault for their first goal and their last.

Not impressed with Lescott either, not yet anyway.

55 seconds (bellamy celebration) = 1min 30 injury time added on.

1min 10 seconds (owen celebration) = 16 secs injury time added on.

one rule for one, one for another in all its glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.