MOTD are you taking the ****

GoForGlory said:
BlueMooney said:
I must have seen a different clock... The feed I was watching was showing 96:xx something when Owen scored. Not 95:27.

Hughes thought it was 95:xx something, too...

[/baffled]

That is strange, but the goal was defo scored at around 95:26 - 95:28.

Fair play.

I just remember saying to my dad "It's 96:xx something, so they've f------ won it in the 97th minute!". I was watching a feed with Jon Champion and David Pleat...

just got in from my day out and not seen the goals on tv yet, but it makes no odds. we have witnessed the most blatant bent officialdom ever in a game of football. absolutely fucking disgrace.

adrian chiles really makes me want to slash my wrists :/
no mention of where 4 minutes came from! >:|

its bullshit really is

BUT WHY THE FUCK HAS MICAH RICHARDS LEFT HIM ON IS OWN IN THE BOX ?

But were did the four fucking minutes come from ???

Lee Dixon a Blue my arse

Trying to make out the ref was out by a second...fuck off
Am close to finishing with football after that today,absolute corrupt twats,as previous poster says Fucking Disgraceful

And how come they never mentioned the exchange between Baconface and the fourth official after that Owen goal? He hugged the fourth official and they were both laughing. No mention of that though.

What a load of c**p they are. I had just got myself calmed down and should never have watched MOTD2!

Andy gray has just been on SSN and said he felt sorry for us because the ref has said that he thought 55 seconds for a goal celebration was excessive and so added it on. Andy Grey said in that case he should be adding it on for every goal.

Clearly agreeing with us in that adding time on for goal celevrations isn't in the rules and the ref has taken it upon himself to add additional time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.