MOTD

I think you will find that Hanson and Lineker and co are actually told what to say. I mean, can you imagine two thick as fu** ex footballers being allowed free reign on tv..hahaha

The truth is that none of these thick as pig shits re not involved in football at management level because thats all they are couch potatoes and second hand pundits (ref:Shearer-Newcastle) Lawrenson and hansen are bricking it just in case the red dippers do go into decline and Linneker should stick to promoting Walkers Crisps MOTD is a very aged football concept it shouldnt even be on in todays day and age.

I take everything they say with a massive pinch of salt - I was watching it this morning and listened to Hansen's comments -

City are poor defensively, they need to gel - it's unlikely they'll qualify for the Champions League and a million miles away from the Premiership

Spuds are looking very impressive, if it's not broke don't fix it, they played really well

Hang on a minute - the scoreline says nil nil and Spuds were playing at home, on the first day of the season which followed a World Cup and a meaningless International Friendly, in which 3 City players represented England and 1 Spud player, because the rest were left out of the Squad - and Bale withdrew from the Wales Squad, thereby giving them time to gel.

It makes me smile that pundits, and some guys on here, can't realise that - we've probably had 3/4 full days training with the whole squad - better to judge us at the end of August - than after a draw at a ground that most clubs will come away empty handed.

i think it would be a great idea to have like a panel of football fans on a hightlights show talking about the matches and reviewing them. down to eath and not x pros who are firstly biased and secondly way out of touch with the viewers.

I thought we were pretty effective defensively, considering all the circumstances. Spurs are not a shit team and our record against them over the last 10 years or so is dire.

I suspect we shall grow stronger with every passing week.

I think most City fans would've taken the point yesterday, especially when you consider how this fixture went last year. We went out their to defend and it worked (with a few lucky breaks I guess), and not losing at White Hart Lane will be something im sure not many teams will be able to do. Now we need to move on and make Eastlands a fortress where we go out and attack! Match of the Day will never bring out any reasonable opinions about City with half-wits on the panel like that idiot bindipper, I dont know why we should expect anything less. A nice 2-0 home win against Liverpool next week will shut him up, shame it wont be on MOTD because its a Monday game :(

citygal1 said:
i think it would be a great idea to have like a panel of football fans on a hightlights show talking about the matches and reviewing them. down to eath and not x pros who are firstly biased and secondly way out of touch with the viewers.
It worked for ITV!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I realised yesterday watching the spurs game that I no longer watch any televised city game with the sound on.Sad state of affairs that I would rather sit in silence than have the anti city agenda constantly droned on through the game.

I do that too but to be fair Andy Gray made some great points yesterday and was very fair an unbiased

citygal1 said:

Trouble is, most football fans know even less about the game than journos.

If City had won and played well.They would have been saying they don't hand trophies out in August and theres a long way to go.So we can't win with these Pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.