MOTD

I think the only way of understanding the bollocks these muppets spout is by looking at the clubs they are affiliated with. Lineker is affiliated with Spurs, who it looks like will be in a straight dog fight with us again for 4th. He will be pissed off because Spurs have looked like the team to break the top 4 for a number of years and now it looks like we are the ones who have the resources to not only reach 4th but maintain our position there.
Verdict: Bitter!

Hansen is a bin dipper, his club are on the decline and he can't stand to watch little City take their place?
Verdict: Bitter!

Shearer is a wanker! That should be enough to prove the point but I'll go on. Just like Lineker, his club were up in the fight at the top of the table a few years ago and have since collapsed on their arses. He sees the resemblence to Citys plight of the 90s but he knows it won't turn itself round like it has for us.
Verdict: Bitter bastard!

Alan hansen is a balloon, he knows fuck all and is only interested in the red robbers. He slates us at every opportunity, i'm glad he thinks we are a million miles away from the title, as due to this assumption i'd say we are odds on to walk it! After all don't forget, he was bang on with the scum about winning fuck all with kids!

Really, who gives a FUCKING SHIT about what anyone thinks? Get your paranoia in check and stop fuckin whinging about this type of shit. It's more embarrassing than reading the actual shit that is printed.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Really, who gives a FUCKING SHIT about what anyone thinks? Get your paranoia in check and stop fuckin whinging about this type of shit. It's more embarrassing than reading the actual shit that is printed.

Whose whinging? Its a discussion. Hence the reason for us using a City forum.

BlueInBury said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Every other thread is "OOOOHH the medi asaid this". It's tedious. I;'m wjhinging about the whinging, so don't whinge about that, ok?

Joycee Banercheck said:
BlueInBury said:
Every other thread is "OOOOHH the medi asaid this". It's tedious. I;'m wjhinging about the whinging, so don't whinge about that, ok?

If your going to whinge about the whinging then im going to whinge about you whinging about the whinging and if you cant stand the whinging then stop whinging about the whinging and us whingers might stop whinging! Whhhhhhhinnnnnngeeeee!

BlueInBury said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

If your going to whinge about the whinging then im going to whinge about you whinging about the whinging and if you cant stand the whinging then stop whinging about the whinging and us whingers might stop whinging! Whhhhhhhinnnnnngeeeee!
Bollocks to this!! I'm gonna have a whinge about your whinging about me whinging about other whinging... **explodes**

Joycee Banercheck said:
BlueInBury said:
Bollocks to this!! I'm gonna have a whinge about your whinging about me whinging about other whinging... **explodes**

My head hurts......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.