MOTD

sam the drummer said:
Because maybe we didn't actually play that bad? Just the doom and gloom wankers on here. We had loads of chances to win it, but our finishing was poor and Birmingham defended really well.

Really annoyed how he instantly screamed De Jongs shot got a deflection when it never did!

this

i fucking hate this place, reading the threads on here has angered me far more than the game

im not sure, did tevez hand ball that disallowed goal or chest it, or was the commentator lying out of his ass?

sam the drummer said:
Because maybe we didn't actually play that bad? Just the doom and gloom wankers on here. We had loads of chances to win it, but our finishing was poor and Birmingham defended really well.

Really annoyed how he instantly screamed De Jongs shot got a deflection when it never did!
Agreed City were good today going forward in the second half.

Still don't think it was handball after seeing it on there again.

I think our problems can be fixed in January. A fit Kolarov and Balotelli, and a ball carrying central midfielder, and we'll be good to go. It would be terrible to replace Mancini now. We're not far away at all.

ono said:
Still don't think it was handball after seeing it on there again.

I think our problems can be fixed in January. A fit Kolarov and Balotelli, and a ball carrying central midfielder, and we'll be good to go. It would be terrible to replace Mancini now. We're not far away at all.
I was behind the goal and thought it came off his chest, and regardless of what Pearce said the MOTD coverage seemed to show it came off his chest

MCFC BOB said:
We controlled the game!

We played well! Why can people not see?

true. and we should have won but the negative tactics worked against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.