MOTD

I was impressed with their in depth look at the second kolarov yellow which led to him being sent off.

I thought Coyle came over as a little bitter with his post match comments about our team costing 300 million and giving us no credit
he seems to be morphing into Golem mk2

Must be some Poznan and Alan footage on MOTD2 tonight then if Day was in the South Stand yesterday?
Ps, woke up woozy from man flu but did they really last night show some sort of specially made 'towel vest' Delap wears under his shirt at away games? I may have been hallucinating. Neander-ball freaks if true.
Pps, that Football League Lizzie is annoying but I bet she's pure filth in the sack. Love posh birds slumming it, makes me misty eyed for my uni days

Heres that Nasri article.

CITY boss Stuart Pearce will sit down with chairman John Wardle next week to discuss future Blues signings.

The top-level summit will take place as the Blues squad gathers for pre-season training after their summer break.

City have made three signings so far since the end of last season midfielder Ousmane Dabo on a Bosman from Lazio, keeper Joe Hart for é600,000 for Shrewsbury and returning hero Paul Dickov on a free from Blackburn.

Pearce, who has been toing and froing between England and Germany where he has been working as a World Cup pundit with ITV, has had his eye on bringing in Marseille starlet Samir Nasri on a season-long loan and Peruvian international defender Juan Vargas from his club Colon in Argentina.

But Pearce's interest in former United star Quinton Fortune appears to have cooled, leaving Bolton as favourites to sign the versatile South African.

Ideally, Pearce would want to bring in a midfielder and a defender, but a lot depends on whether captain Sylvain Distin and midfielder Joey Barton sign the new contracts that have been offered them.

Both players are entering the last year of their contracts and would be able to leave next summer on a Bosman free transfer if they don't extend their Eastland deals

I couldn't believe the way they went on about Bolton at the end of the highlights. Showing how badly the defended and how they could have nicked a point. No mention that we played very well and no mention of the way we played after months of being branded boring. Shearer is useless but I do think Hansen says what he sees and always has done.

As for the goal of the month, you have to say it was a very strong month of goals but Yaya' should have been in and maybe Richard' goal too.

meeesh said:
oakiecokie said:
Wrong !!
Some people deliberately don`t want to know any results during the day and catch up with MOTD.
The original reference was about the Top 3 playing one another over the next month,hence showing the table at that time !!
Had they shown the table at the time,it would have ruined the programme.
Talk about being paranoid !!

Fair enough,I hadnt looked at it like that.

However....paranoid NO
BBC wankers .... YES
Clowns presenting.....YES

So 3 out of 4 assumptions aint bad is it ?

Hell no ,mate !! lol

I wish people would think things through before moaning on and on. The BBC aren't 'against us' by just showing the Top 3. City's game hadn't been on yet and our points total would have given the outcome away to those watching it without knowing the days results. Unless City had won by about 6+ goals, we weren't going to have entered the top 3 regardless with Chelsea's draw.

Sometimes I admit, the media companies have some sly digs at us, but lets not pick petty discrepancies in the coverage without thinking it through first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.