MOTD

You should of watched Football First lads, very enjoyable!

The clown talking to Matt Holand at the end was shit but it's much better than MOTD. Thay also had it as top 3 when showing their next 3 games but shirly it should be top 5 with us and Spuds now?

mick hunt said:
Lineker is a hypocrite he use to write for The Mail on Sunday and when they reported the Lord Triesman he stopped writing stating he cannot work for The Mail on Sunday anymore as the paper was undermining 2018 World Cup bid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2010/may/18/gary-lineker-triesman-mail-sunday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/davi ... ail-sunday</a>

The same high morals Linker portrays does not go as far as the BBC and MotD when the organisation showed the Panarama program on FIFA officials allegedly taking backhanders for votes.

I watched the end of football focus and it was shearer and lawrenson..... they were asked why they thought England didnt win and ''Lawro'' said ''obviously we didnt schmoooze then more than Russia''.
No mention of Panorama from the BBC pundits at all!!!!

Talk about shite like the world coming to an end.the motd producers and presenters are first class twats....it's all a conspiracy
Showing just the top 3.....fuckin bastards and no goal in the "dont ring in goal of the month comp"

Fuck em blues,fuck em....soon show em in May when we lift the trophy

No-one will make it easy for us this season. We all knew it. Lol at the end, Lineker: "..and City keeping up with the leaders". There's one point seperating each subsequent team to 4th. It's not like the top 3 are running away with it and we're there panting at the back.

Still chuckling at the goal of the month competition. Some of the goals we've scored this season have been absolutely sublime. Even both of Nasri's two good goals today weren't better than Silvas against Blackpool. Or Johnsons against Salzburg. If Rooney et al had scored any of them they'd be knighted and hailed a hero.

Markie07 said:
I respect colye for what he has done at Bolton but hate it when managers have a go at how much money we have spent.

The tool from Blackpool had a dig when we beat them

Now he is saying not bad performance against a team that cost 200mil and had a snide smile when he said it,

last year when we beat them 2-0 he said "we made city look normal today"

How could his team do that when we just beat them 2-0 people should be gracious in defeat.

Unfortunately its a great excuse for them after a loss, very
unprofessional.

watching the football league programme now.
anyone else cant take that Lizzie (the woman who reads the emails out) seriously? Her hairstlye looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards and she just sounds ''too posh'' to be 'really' into football - I know that sounds class-ist but she just makes me cringe.

Phill said:
anyone else cant take that Lizzie (the woman who reads the emails out) seriously? Her hairstlye looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards and she just sounds ''too posh'' to be 'really' into football - I know that sounds class-ist but she just makes me cringe.
the whole set-up looks like crimewatch

Phill said:

there must be birds or summat nesting in that

and whats with the attempt at the raggy Royal Berkshire accent?

lee-mcfc said:
Phill said:
the whole set-up looks like crimewatch

haha how true, I always expect Nick Ross to turn up

Anyhows, remember the crimes featured here are rare, so sleep well and don't have nightmares

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.