MOTD

Re: Match of the day

karen7 said:
I hate the dippers
Me too Karen, love.

The three evil red clubs: Rags Dippers and Arseholes...with Leeds and Millwall just behind. There's my top five.

And the next instalment of BBC's Liverpool wankfest is on........oops was that St Steven of Anfield making an error. Surely it was a penner to the dippers and Ba should have been sent off

gh_mcfc said:
God I hope we don't fuck this up now.
Try and stay calm. I'm forgetting about anything to do with "the title", "Premier League trophy", "champions", "winning the league"...I'm just thinking about Everton, then after that I'm focusing on Villa...one game at a time...keep calm, we can't flap now. We've been too nice this season and every time we've had a grip on it we've fucked it off being too nice and handing back to one of the others, now it's time we were ruthless and don't let it slip from our grasp again...but it has to be looked at one game at a time. We did our job today, let's concentrate on doing our job on Saturday teatime now.

If that's the case then it says a lot

I'm watching the other guys on channel 5 ;) much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.