MOTD

I can't believe they could say that with a straight face. As if it wasn't a dive even if there was contact (but there wasn't).

The two scouse sympathisers in "its not a dive" shocker. Nothing on the Silva pen either.

I wonder which match they were watching,a blind man on a galloping horse could see it was a dive,but what would you expect from ex- liverpool players shocking...

I knew as soon as I saw Hamann and Hansen it would be a Liverpool love-in. Just make sure that one of the Liverpool legends also played for us a few times so they can claim it's balanced.

What a load of fucking bollocks.. how the fuck can they say Suarez didn't dive? Added to the fact he did it THREE fucking times which they've chose to ignore, they also chose to ignore the foul on Silva which was a pen.

Glazed over the stonewall pens for the foul on Dzeko and handball by the bald thug, yet highlighted a slowed down the "push" on Suarez, which wasn't a pen, and talked of it being a stonewall.

Then shit about the first Suarez dive is a fucking disgrace, they stopped it and zoomed in on a bit that they say was a touch, yet there was no fucking touch in the zoomed in bit?

God I fucking hate Hansen... needs to be replaced and the whole show needs a revamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.