MOTD

Robbo. said:
AntonDonJuan said:
No, we have a team capable of top 6 at least.

We need to get rid of the useless **** of a manager and stop the rot

Anton Hughes inherited these players Hart, Dunne, Richards, Vassell, Ball, etc are you telling me that these players could play in any of the top 6 sides in the Premiership??

BBBWWWWWhhhhaahahahahahahahah!! you are talking crap mate!

Last season Hart, Dunne and Richards could arguably have got in a top 6 side. Maybe not on present form, but if they get back to how they were under Sven for the first half of last season then they are certainly capable of holding their own in a top 6 team.

TimmyP said:
Robbo. said:
Anton Hughes inherited these players Hart, Dunne, Richards, Vassell, Ball, etc are you telling me that these players could play in any of the top 6 sides in the Premiership??

BBBWWWWWhhhhaahahahahahahahah!! you are talking crap mate!

Last season Hart, Dunne and Richards could arguably have got in a top 6 side. Maybe not on present form, but if they get back to how they were under Sven for the first half of last season then they are certainly capable of holding their own in a top 6 team.

Yes these are the players also that have had chips on there sholders with regards to new tallent coming in, in January and that are causing inrest with the rest of the players

- Dunne last year was slagging Taksin off and thought Sven's tactics where dire, and spoke with Les Chapmen who is very close to Dunne about how much he wanted to leave city for Portsmouth, a mate of mine told you all about it last year on this site.

- Hart was going to go aswell to the end of the year as he was unhappy aswell all this before Hughes by the way!

- Richard well! I do have it on good athourity that hes too buzy now on how he looks than how he plays, Doesnt try in training and always building his shape in the gym!

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING TARTS AND NEED FUCKING OFF!! Hughes has highlighted this to these players and they dont like what he's said to them. either change your attitude of you dont have a future at city.

AND THIS ISNOT BULL SHIT!

Zorro said:
Just seen MOTD and I know it doesn't tell the whole story but it told me enough !!!!! Richards defending for the second goal defies belief ( and the cheeky bastard starts to blame Joe Hart when he didn't even know who was behind him ) , No shots to speak of , Vasells Cross Etc Etc . This against a really crap team ,their front two wouldn't get in any other PL team . We are in a really bad way .we need to buy british players with some bottle and a brain .
Do you mean our front 2 wouldnt get in any other team in the premier league and maybe even the championship, Bedner played really good and creates chances more isn't the worst player in the world and are far better than the 2 wankers we had upfront

Marvin said:
Hughes has spoken about the need for any new signings to be able to hit the ground running. the obvious point at the momemnt is to what effect our relegation form is going to impact on new signings.

How fucking depressing is this?

I have to say I completely agree. We need to buy some battling donkeys to scrap us out of the shit we are in, so we can scramble to mid table by end of season.

Who on earth would have thought that would be the height of our aspirations at the start of the season?

Ronaldo for £80m, or Kaka or Villa? Champions League possibilities, top 6 a formality?

No, Craig fucking Bellamy and scrapping to get out of the bottom 3. I am just off to top myself...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.