MOTD2

kenzie115 said:
LoveCity said:
BILIC IN!

:P

Has a lot of positive views on the game, he seems tactically sound. I like how he points out the flaws in Liverpool and City but unlike the other two, also points out positives in their tactical approach.

Made a great point about how the rags would have used overlapping on the wings with the full backs when the Dippers didn't.

I enjoyed it when Adrian Charles said "English players don't dive" and he said "Yes, you do actually". Ha, shut him right up.

Adrian Charles?

Missed it did they mention the stonewall penalty we did not get and the sending off Mascherano did not get?

avoidconfusion said:
Missed it did they mention the stonewall penalty we did not get and the sending off Mascherano did not get?

Hansen said Mascherano should have gone "if the referee saw it", that Adebayor incident was probably a penalty, and that Benayoun could have gone down to get a penalty (didn't say if he felt it was one though).

That is why it is the ref's fault when players dive, they won't give you anything if you don't go down but the laws say they can.

Why was Hansen looking like he was dying to laugh everytime Bilic started speaking?

he spoke more sense than he ever does!

knows his gravy that lad, and we was linked with him aswell after sven went, when bungle asked him about being offered jobs across europe, i was waiting for him to come out and say, yeh man city asked me lol

danburge82 said:
I actually like Lawrenson, he has some whit about him and can be a funny guy! also in his weekly predictions on BBC red button he rarely if ever says City will lose! like him better than anyone else on MOTD!

I also prefer dogs to cats! cats use you, they come and go when they please without as much as a look of acknowledgementet alone a friendly hello, they only come into the
house to eat piss n shit and come in when it's pissin it down, that's it you never see them any other time! dogs on the other hand, well no living thing can ever be as happy to see me
as my dog is, everyday without fail she is extatic for me to come home and spend time with her!

Bilic is a cool guy! knows his stuff, tactically intelegent, seems to speak fairly, doesn't take shit, I like him!

WAAAAY too many exclamation marks!!!
;^D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.