MOTD2

Gascoigne should never be allowed on TV. It's horrible to see him in such a bad state. He always come son saying how he's changed and he's doing really well but he just looks and sounds like shit. Bilic I liked!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Newlunar said:
My dismembered ball sack would make more sense and look smarter on MOTD than Lawrenson.

And of that brummie **** with a collapsed lung for a face. Dire game? Better to be plucky 4-2 losers and get relegated like his beloved baggies? Fookin Brummie bumberclart.

I love that word, it's fantastic.

Do you know what it means? I only found out recently and it's my new favourite insult.

Tbilisi said:
Newlunar said:
Do you know what it means? I only found out recently and it's my new favourite insult.

Is it of West Indian origin meaning one that likes uphill gardening?

Partly right mate, as I understand it it means arsewipe. (Clart being the West Indian way of pronouncing cloth ie bumcloth). Whatever the true meaning it's a great word. ;0)

Very knowledgable bloke is Bilic, a rare breed of manager who knows his stuff and can talk it,
I would like to see Hodgson on there too, as much as his voice has the most boring drone he is a very clever man when it comes to football.

Newlunar said:
Tbilisi said:
Is it of West Indian origin meaning one that likes uphill gardening?

Partly right mate, as I understand it it means arsewipe. (Clart being the West Indian way of pronouncing cloth ie bumcloth). Whatever the true meaning it's a great word. ;0)

Yeah,my mate who was from Jamaica used it at school as well as Rasclat and bloodclat - was never sure what they meant so thanks.Will ask him what the other two mean when I see him although I am sure I know what one is!

Bilic looks like the baddie out of Highlander.

acb3.jpg

Modric for Spurs looks like Franc the wedding planner out of that Steve Martin film "Father of the Bride" too - but can't find a pic on that one!

Can't understand people being harsh on Hansen, the BBC only pay him 1.4m, yes thats ONE POINT FOUR F***ING MILLION POUNDS, a year for being a MOTD pundit (who frankly, looks like a man who can't be arsed), plus a nice taxi to and from the studio when he actually has to turn up. I feel used every time my TV license renewal comes in.

AC best football presenter by a distance. Knows what it is to follow a team thats not easy to follow and brings a fans perspective to the game. Read his book "we dont know what we're doing", he is a genuine lover of his team and the game - top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.