MOTD2

oakiecokie said:
Every fucker is to blame for todays defeat.
Apart from anyone at City.
You are pathetic at times.
City were shite today!!! Nobody is denying that but open your eyes and see what is happening because the rags with their friends at sky are laughing at us all.

kiam06 said:
The difference is when City play shite= defeat

When the rags play shite = penalty or strange decision saves them a point or gives them three.

That's been the story all season, our players look mentally jaded because they know they get nothing.

Thank you been saying this all along.

Absolute shit , I love city but every defeat is the ref is bent, sky are corrupt , could it not just be we were not good enough today which we weren't , if it was all bent we would not have won 6 1 at the swamp with them getting a player sent off , we need to stop sounding like the rags when we lose who blame everyone else but themselves

kiam06 said:
oakiecokie said:
Every fucker is to blame for todays defeat.
Apart from anyone at City.
You are pathetic at times.
City were shite today!!! Nobody is denying that but open your eyes and see what is happening because the rags with their friends at sky are laughing at us all.

And who`s fault was that today.Oh hang on it must be those naughty people from MOTD and not the gang of Muppets who were outfought and undisciplined.
Who gives a fuck what our foes think ? I`m more concerned what Bobs gonna do about it.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
tommo74 said:
Absolute shit , I love city but every defeat is the ref is bent, sky are corrupt , could it not just be we were not good enough today which we weren't , if it was all bent we would not have won 6 1 at the swamp with them getting a player sent off , we need to stop sounding like the rags when we lose who blame everyone else but themselves

Fuck off !!!
Thats too sensible an opinion. ;)

eshiers1 said:
kiam06 said:
Is there anyone on bluemoon who still thinks football in this country isn't corrupt? Look at the two games today and the decisions that go their way compared to us, it has been the same all season and the reason we are not 15pts clear.

It's a disgrace.

I've seen no reason in todays game, nor the rest of the season, to believe football is corrupt

Rag

sam-caddick said:
BeHereNow said:
kiam06 said:
Is there anyone on bluemoon who still thinks football in this country isn't corrupt? Look at the two games today and the decisions that go their way compared to us, it has been the same all season and the reason we are not 15pts clear.

It's a disgrace.

We got some rough decisions in January no doubt. With or without the referees' decisions today we would have lost and United would have won. The problem was that we played shite.

Did anyone watch that Sky Sports documentary on match fixing in football when the person who runs the biggest match fixing syndicate in the world said that its 100% true that English football is taking bribes!!!

For me I think its to difficult for these syndicates to work with the players because their wages are so high so why would they take the bribe; It's the referees that are corrupt, it just so happens that this season and even past seasons for the matter that more and more controversial decisions are taking place.

And Fergie was in the show

haymaker said:
Cassius Clayson said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Could you give that Irish prick a slap for me next week please?

I work on the video editing so don't get into the studio, but I can definitely look daggers at him when he's mooching about the edit suites!

Anyway you could interlace 1 frame during the highlights to say "Colin Murray is an utter no nothing ****"

Already done mate, how closely did you watch last week's edit ;)

If the bribes thing was actually true, why the fuck wouldn't our owners just blow it out the water with better bribes?

It's absolute bullshit, that's why.

SuperYaya said:
If the bribes thing was actually true, why the fuck wouldn't our owners just blow it out the water with better bribes?

It's absolute bullshit, that's why.

Yes but if we got caught we would be automatically relegated.

Say if United are involved for example, it wont be the club; it will be people around them like Sky or The Fa.

Its the referees that are dodgy. I think bookmakers or these so called fixing syndicates pay the referees so they ca put big bets on the opposition they are fixing it for. In the Premier League, players ans staff are paid too much to be forced or want to take a bribe, referees will.

lastmanback said:
kiam06 said:

It's a disgrace.
So on the bases of shit decisions, what agenda have they got against QPR, ball in the net no goal. Fuck of with the paranoia.
They evened the QPR no goal up with allowing the offside goal to stand me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.