MOTD2

Why is there even a debate whether football is corrupt? It's bent from the top down and it has been for decades. One example should suffice: Argentina v Peru 1978.

FIFA actively encourage ambiguity and therefore controversy, mucking around with the offside rule/no video technology. This creates abuzz and sells.

Referees are rarely blamed or punished for creating publicity with their decisions - see Webb, H, and a game in 2010. They may not be bent, or incompetent, just wrong a lot, but never mind, we're still selling it to the Far East.

The amount of money is a factor of the corruption involved in an industry.

This adds up, in my opinion, to a game which is rigged on every level in one way or another. I still love City beyond reason, but I am enjoying watching the Premier League less than ever this year.

Sky Blue said:
Although that dyke got the decision correct I think she guessed as she didn't stick the flag up until the ball was in the net....why not raise as the cross came in ?

The thing is she did get it right.
I didn't know she was a dyke though.

gloater said:
Sky Blue said:
Although that dyke got the decision correct I think she guessed as she didn't stick the flag up until the ball was in the net....why not raise as the cross came in ?

The thing is she did get it right.
I didn't know she was a dyke though.
Dyke or not wish she'd been running the line at Sunderland,course her decision may have been different then easy to give decisions for the home team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.