Moths, wasps and spiders..

The spiders do not invade your house. In fact if you put them outside they die.

Although I take issue with one or two things you've said, you do make a bloody good point about bug splats on windscreens.. Some cars were caked in it when I was a kid. That really is a first class observation, thanks for that.
Cars are more aerodynamic now…

Oy @idahoblues stop being a redneck. Wasps are good. They pollinate flowers, fruit trees, crops the lot. We have done just about everything we can to kill bees who also do all of the above, we need wasps more than ever.
OP, yes there are less of most native creatures thanks to insecticides and pollution.

Fuck it, I'm going to block the M25 tomorrow.
I had to get an ambulance ride this summer due to a wasp, my statement stands

I was going to mention about seeing more bees in my OP...But I thought, Fuck 'em...They already get all the sympathy and attention as it is. Their problems are self inflicted...If the thick mawkish little cunts took those ridiculous stripey jumpers off they could fly faster, further, longer and they could fit into smaller flowers. But no.. Style over efficiency every time, so they all insist on dressing like Sting in his early days...Give it a rest bees, even sting moved on and he's a massive twat.

Bees. The scousers of the insect world..
Fuckin harsh that mate haha, I love bumble bees , if you’d have said wasps were the scousers of the insect world (or even dung beetles) I’d have been in full agreement :-D.

I had to get an ambulance ride this summer due to a wasp, my statement stands
Yep, I remember when I was a lad sat on a garage roof waiting for my proper round to be sorted, one of the fuckers crawled up my leg (short pants on) when I went to get up I obviously squashed it unintentionally, but the fucker stung me right on my groin on his ‘way out’, spiteful little fucker.

Moths: two tiny ones only seen.
Wasps: One seen. Normally we have at least two nests.
Spiders: Plenty in the garden, none seen inside as yet.
Bees: plenty of them in the garden. Bumble, honey, miner.
Ladybirds: a few.

Although I take issue with one or two things you've said, you do make a bloody good point about bug splats on windscreens.. Some cars were caked in it when I was a kid. That really is a first class observation, thanks for that.
He’s not wrong about the rest however depressing that may be.
We are no more than a virus on this Earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.