Moths, wasps and spiders..

Yep, I remember when I was a lad sat on a garage roof waiting for my proper round to be sorted, one of the fuckers crawled up my leg (short pants on) when I went to get up I obviously squashed it unintentionally, but the fucker stung me right on my groin on his ‘way out’, spiteful little fucker.
I know what that that feels like...About thirty years ago I came home from work and sat down in my ripped up work jeans on. I felt something tickle my balls, went to scratch it...And the little bastard stung me right on my barse (Between my balls and arse)...Wouldn't mind but it was in fucking November... Been stung on the top of my ear, under my finger nail, and the very tip of one of my nipples last year while I was in bed.

Bastards.

Oy @idahoblues stop being a redneck. Wasps are good. They pollinate flowers, fruit trees, crops the lot. We have done just about everything we can to kill bees who also do all of the above, we need wasps more than ever.
OP, yes there are less of most native creatures thanks to insecticides and pollution.

Fuck it, I'm going to block the M25 tomorrow.
leave your engine running

Yep, I remember when I was a lad sat on a garage roof waiting for my proper round to be sorted, one of the fuckers crawled up my leg (short pants on) when I went to get up I obviously squashed it unintentionally, but the fucker stung me right on my groin on his ‘way out’, spiteful little fucker.
The epipens aren't good either

I know what that that feels like...About thirty years ago I came home from work and sat down in my ripped up work jeans on. I felt something tickle my balls, went to scratch it...And the little bastard stung me right on my barse (Between my balls and arse)...Wouldn't mind but it was in fucking November... Been stung on the top of my ear, under my finger nail, and the very tip of one of my nipples last year while I was in bed.

Bastards.
It's called a taint. That way we only need one word for men and women.
Using your version we would also need snarse or varse.

OK Varcon...:)
200w.gif

Bastards.

In Viz I once saw the barse named the "taint" - because it taint the scrotum and it taint the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.