Mou in please.

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
no

Mourinho is a short term manager with an over inflated ego, who leaves teams in a mess when he gets bored.

I don't agree with this at all. In fact, if Mourinho is the next Chelsea manager I'd say he'll be there for at least 5 years. He was at Porto and won everything and only left to move to a bigger job. He left Chelsea because of a disagreement with Abromovich. And Abromovich regrets it to this day. And he only left Inter because Madrid came calling, the biggest club in the world. He's being hounded out of Madrid by the Spanish media . Get him signed Khaldoon, it'll be the best decision you ever make!

youve just stated all the reasons why we shouldnt have him. arguing with owners and falling out with people. one of the reasons why mancini was sacked

Personally I think Pellegrini is going to be great and surprise many. But Guardiola would have been the perfect compromise for those wanting the big trophy winning name and those wanting the great tactical mind.

Mourinho would win us trophies almost guaranteed but he plays shit football is a massive cock and leaves clubs in a bit of a mess after 2/3 years. No thanks.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
no

Mourinho is a short term manager with an over inflated ego, who leaves teams in a mess when he gets bored.

I don't agree with this at all. In fact, if Mourinho is the next Chelsea manager I'd say he'll be there for at least 5 years. He was at Porto and won everything and only left to move to a bigger job. He left Chelsea because of a disagreement with Abromovich. And Abromovich regrets it to this day. And he only left Inter because Madrid came calling, the biggest club in the world. He's being hounded out of Madrid by the Spanish media . Get him signed Khaldoon, it'll be the best decision you ever make!

youve just stated all the reasons why we shouldnt have him. arguing with owners and falling out with people. one of the reasons why mancini was sacked

The one person that he fell out with who matters was Abromovich, and he wants him back. He's a winner. Guarantees trophies. Name me one other manager that guarantees success in the same way that Mourhino does. Everywhere he's went he's won silverware.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

The one person that he fell out with who matters was Abromovich, and he wants him back. He's a winner. Guarantees trophies. Name me one other manager that guarantees success in the same way that Mourhino does. Everywhere he's went he's won silverware.

Ancelotti

The thing with Mourinho is that he can't keep moving from one club to another every two or three years because he's going to eventually run out of clubs to go to. I heard him say a few months ago that his next club he wanted to put down roots and build something. If you think about it apart from Germany he's done it everywhere else so his next big challenge outside of international football is to do a Fergurson type job and stay somewhere for years and build his dynasty something so far he has not done. A new challenge for the special one and we all know he loves this country. I thought he was nailed on to follow the pisscan so why not here.

Blue2112 said:
The thing with Mourinho is that he can't keep moving from one club to another every two or three years because he's going to eventually run out of clubs to go to. I heard him say a few months ago that his next club he wanted to put down roots and build something. If you think about it apart from Germany he's done it everywhere else so his next big challenge outside of international football is to do a Fergurson type job and stay somewhere for years and build his dynasty something so far he has not done. A new challenge for the special one and we all know he loves this country. I thought he was nailed on to follow the pisscan so why not here.

I like this train of thought. Sounds good to me, and would instil enough bricks for the rags to shit a bucket load next season. 6-1... Try 8-0!

Hello guys. Chelsea fan here. I don't want to make a separate thread so I'll just make a couple of points over here to give you guys an outside perspective on a few things.

Mancini was given plenty of opportunity by you guys. He's been at your club quite a while now (4 years ?). Some people here are criticizing the board and the owner for firing him but I think that is unjust. As has been pointed out, most of the major clubs have had multiple managers come and go in the time Mancini has been at your club.
For a team that has spent so much, you guys should have at the very minimum gone past the group stage. To not do so was a colossal failure on Mancini's part. The funny thing with him is that he still complained about spending when he failed ? Wtf ? You should first do better with what you have before you are given more by the board. Do you think it was easy for the owner to do this, to part with 28 million pounds just for sacking him ?

With your vast resources, you can do much better than Mancini.

And also, don't worry about the press. They will never give you guys the respect you deserve, not matter what you do. You will always be hated by them. So if your goal is to get someone with better relations to the press, or the be more loved by the press, you will just be wasting your time. People only love nice losers here. No one loves a threat.

Cheers, and good luck for next season. I hope you guys get a great manager, just not Mourinho please. :) :)

Agree a fair bit, but as regards the Champs League, take a look at who we lost out to in the group.... Dortmund (Finalists) and Real Madrid (semi finalists).
it's not like we missed out by facing any of the shite teams the rags have been drawn against over the years..

LoveCity said:
Personally I think Pellegrini is going to be great and surprise many. But Guardiola would have been the perfect compromise for those wanting the big trophy winning name and those wanting the great tactical mind.

if guardiola waited he could have got either manchester job

united would have approached him if he wasn't going to Bayern imo.

nono said:
Hello guys. Chelsea fan here. I don't want to make a separate thread so I'll just make a couple of points over here to give you guys an outside perspective on a few things.

Mancini was given plenty of opportunity by you guys. He's been at your club quite a while now (4 years ?). Some people here are criticizing the board and the owner for firing him but I think that is unjust. As has been pointed out, most of the major clubs have had multiple managers come and go in the time Mancini has been at your club.
For a team that has spent so much, you guys should have at the very minimum gone past the group stage. To not do so was a colossal failure on Mancini's part. The funny thing with him is that he still complained about spending when he failed ? Wtf ? You should first do better with what you have before you are given more by the board. Do you think it was easy for the owner to do this, to part with 28 million pounds just for sacking him ?

With your vast resources, you can do much better than Mancini.

And also, don't worry about the press. They will never give you guys the respect you deserve, not matter what you do. You will always be hated by them. So if your goal is to get someone with better relations to the press, or the be more loved by the press, you will just be wasting your time. People only love nice losers here. No one loves a threat.

Cheers, and good luck for next season. I hope you guys get a great manager, just not Mourinho please. :) :)

Agree a fair bit, but as regards the Champs League, take a look at who we lost out to in the group.... Dortmund (Finalists) and Real Madrid (semi finalists).
it's not like we missed out by facing any of the shite teams the rags have been drawn against over the years..

Nice post mate welcome to the forum! Spoke with what sounds like experience of this kind of situation ? ;)

Got to be honest don't mind chelsea at all anymore wish you the best next season not at the expense of us!

I bet it was weird on you CL winning run in with all media ect on your side for a change ! Took 9 years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.