Mou in please.

The Spaniards hate Mourinho. Especially the Barcelona supporting ones.

Anyway, Rafa said it's a done deal. He's off to Chelski.

Pellegrini hasn't decided where he wants to go next, but there are a few big jobs up for grabs at the moment. Real Madrid, Barcelona or PSG.

I think it might take a while for the dust to settle.

unexpected item said:
Mourinho doesn't do holistic.

Completely agree. If they thought Mancini wasn't suitable for Txiki's "holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club" Mourinho would be infinitely less so. He, like any top manager, dictates what goes on in the first team. That's why we will not be getting a top manager. We'll be getting someone who's won fuck all to be Txiki's puppet.

Slice of life said:

Pellegrini hasn't decided where he wants to go next, but there are a few big jobs up for grabs at the moment. Real Madrid, Barcelona or PSG.

So benitez it is then...

Slice of life said:

We don't have a while, we need to get the new guy in and the transfer targets sorted. If the club really aren't well down this route now then a few executive heads need to be on the block.

Shaelumstash said:
unexpected item said:
Mourinho doesn't do holistic.

Completely agree. If they thought Mancini wasn't suitable for Txiki's "holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club" Mourinho would be infinitely less so. He, like any top manager, dictates what goes on in the first team. That's why we will not be getting a top manager. We'll be getting someone who's won fuck all to be Txiki's puppet.

Well in that case Txiki Begiristain, he comes from catalan, to fuck with man city!!

Your saying any manager now will have Txiki's strings sewn on?

Im still fingers crossed Jose is considering us after his falling out with Roman - Either that or Txiki and Ferran are now approaching Pep with some underhand dosh!!!

Edit/ and to add to this - I seriously cant see Khaldoon being happy with anyone that isn't a proven winner seeing that we've just sacked a proven winner!!!

dario2739 said:
Have to say, with the press starting to behave even more cnutish than usual I'd love to see us get Mourinho in, as he's probably the only manager out there that will kick their fucking arses at press conferences!

spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.