Mountinho and James Rodriguez sign for Monaco for €70m

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Ha ok point taken! Anyway its Falcao not Falcoa didnt like to point it out to u b4, knowing your rep, but what the heck ;)

Spelling it the Santa Marta way (O:

You think this is done and dusted for Falcao Zin. I was hoping we might do a 'fuck FFP' ourselves and sign Cavani AND Falcao.

Na mate, no concrete evidence obviously, but I don't think we were even in for him with having Kun, to similar - Cavani however it's public knowledge now, he for me would be the most exciting signing since the takeover, those who love Tevez and his commitment on the field will soon be salivating at this guy, he's also twice the player of Tevez!

The price seems a bit too much in my opinion. Moutinho is a good player and I can see him going for maybe 30M but James Rodriguez does not cost so much yet! Pretty good deal for Porto to be honest, but since Monaco have the money and don't really care I doubt they would feel ripped off.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Spelling it the Santa Marta way (O:

You think this is done and dusted for Falcao Zin. I was hoping we might do a 'fuck FFP' ourselves and sign Cavani AND Falcao.

Na mate, no concrete evidence obviously, but I don't think we were even in for him with having Kun, to similar - Cavani however it's public knowledge now, he for me would be the most exciting signing since the takeover, those who love Tevez and his commitment on the field will soon be salivating at this guy, he's also twice the player of Tevez!

Agreed. Not too sure many blues realize how good this lad is. I've got everything crossed we manage to bring him here.

hgblue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Agreed. Not too sure many blues realize how good this lad is. I've got everything crossed we manage to bring him here.

He'll drive a team forward, thats infectious to the rest of the team and something we lack when Yaya is chewing on his Snicker, also Kun will be able to now play off a truly world class partner!

We need to steal away whoever is in charge of Porto's transfers. 70m for this lot, 50m for Hulk?

With him at the helm we might be able to break the record for transfer fee for a fullback, Kolarov to Juventus, 30 mil.

You overpay to build the foundations. It's what we did, Chelsea did and PSG did. They all went on to win the league in the next couple of years and are poised to dominate their respective leagues.

Plus with this deal they set up a great supply line from Porto, possibly the single best team for bringing up new talent. They make a statement that greatly raises their profile in the recruiting of new players.

All of that for an overspend of say 10 million? More than worth it to Monaco.

Can the OP change the title?

Moutinho is staying at Porto. Rodriguez probably will too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.