Mountinho and James Rodriguez sign for Monaco for €70m

Falcao will be having his Monaco medical shortly.

I'm a bit confused by these FFPR rules how can a team with 5k support spend so much doesn't add up but I say good luck to them bring it on any competition for the old corrupt G14 is good.

kiam06 said:

I'm a bit confused by these FFPR rules how can a team with 5k support spend so much doesn't add up but I say good luck to them bring it on any competition for the old corrupt G14 is good.

Monaco aren't in Europe.

ManCitizens. said:
kiam06 said:

Monaco aren't in Europe.

Come again?

Matt the Giant said:
ManCitizens. said:
kiam06 said:

Monaco aren't in Europe.

Come again?

If your not in Europe you can spend a billions because you can not be banned from a competition your not in!

waspish said:
Matt the Giant said:
ManCitizens. said:
Monaco aren't in Europe.

Come again?

If your not in Europe you can spend a billions because you can not be banned from a competition your not in!

True but, they are spending this money with the aim of getting into the Champions League - they could never pass a proper FFP scrutiny - but of course Napoleon will turn a blind eye and they know it. Good luck to them.

waspish said:
Matt the Giant said:
waspish said:

But Monaco is in Europe. Or are you talking about something other than geographically?

Europa or champs league

Oh, I get that... now.

Too many pints last night I'm afraid.

Matt the Giant said:
waspish said:
Matt the Giant said:
Come again?

But Monaco is in Europe. Or are you talking about something other than geographically?

I meant a European Competition (Champions league or Europa). The FFP rules only apply to teams in those 2 competitions.

ManCitizens. said:
Matt the Giant said:
waspish said:

I meant a European Competition (Champions league or Europa). The FFP rules only apply to teams in those 2 competitions.
Indeed they do, but they have the ambition to be in the Champions League from next season. By that logic they will need to turn in a profit so it will be interesting to see what they'll do about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.