Mourhino is on his way to City.....

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
That depends.
Is he an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

Its nips real name walter..........................................mitty :)

Are we on about bellybuttons?

Fair play on the Chelsea call too. Your 'hopes' may be self serving but mark my wordsx its something we didn't need right now.

I'm shitting it next season. United was a battle, now Chelsea too and most likely a Falcao up front. Ffs.
What are you saying mate, you'd rather the league not have any competition?

Personally, I'd like to see many teams in with a shout, not just one or two. That's be taking the league backwards.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
That depends.

Fair play on the Chelsea call too. Your 'hopes' may be self serving but mark my wordsx its something we didn't need right now.

I'm shitting it next season. United was a battle, now Chelsea too and most likely a Falcao up front. Ffs.

Long way to go still regarding him going to chelsea
I just know he isnt coming here.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
That depends.

I'm with you on that, Mourinho going to Chelsea wouldn't be good in my opinion. I will say though, if it was a choice between Pellegrini and Mancini then I'd stick.
In fact it's Mourinho or give Mancini more time for me!

Scareye said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

I'm with you on that, Mourinho going to Chelsea wouldn't be good in my opinion. I will say though, if it was a choice between Pellegrini and Mancini then I'd stick.

The worst thing for me is what if Mancini fucks it up in Europe again?

Most of top class managers would be gone this summer and what to do then? Keep him despite it and wait miracle to happen or replace him with some bloke who is not big improvement over him.

This was the season when top managers were up for grab and if Mancini doesn't make it, it's gonna be much, much harder next summer.

Scareye said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

I'm
shitting it next season. United was a battle, now Chelsea too and most likely a Falcao up front. Ffs.

Pelegrini would have us playing more attacking football but not an upgrade. Just an equal with a different style really. I prefer the way he plays so its an upgrade in that sense but Mancini sack for him isn't really warranted.

It's Jose, Klopp or Del Bosque I hoped. Simeone because he's Argentine and a great coach but he's untested too.

Jose to Chelsea worries me gravely. Not happy in the slightest. Kind of hoping Jose wins the CL and is kept now.

MSP said:
Scareye said:
NipHolmes said:

Most of top class managers would be gone this summer and what to do then? Keep him despite it and wait miracle to happen or replace him with some bloke who is not big improvement over him.

This was the season when top managers were up for grab and if Mancini doesn't make it, it's gonna be much, much harder next summer.

Agreed

MSP said:
Scareye said:
NipHolmes said:

Would you be happy if he won a few more titles but fucked up in europe
Or do you want both?

He has fucked up once out of 2 champions league comps we have been in imo

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
Scareye said:

Or do you want both?

I would unless it would be miserable fuck ups but with Chelsea becoming a new threat it won't be as easy to win those titles as saying it on Bluemoon.

He fucked up lot of European campaigns and I'll leave myself a choice to not have much trust in him for European campaigns. Hope he'll make me wrong but as for now I'm not sure.

Danamy said:
Cookie knows where i'm coming from, but for the lehman's out there:

1, Things have changed in the last few days in regards Mourinho's future
2, Contact and talks have began
3, Simeone signing new deal with Atletico has made this happen, he was high on the Chelsea wanted list
5, If Chelsea don't qualify for the Champs League it wont happen
6, Cookie put a wedge on it happening and needs to start counting his money
7, I think this could mean a three horse race next season

You lot would be shit on the crystal maze!! ;-)
It was more Ted Rogers than Richard O'Brien :)

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
Scareye said:

Or do you want both?

We should fight for both Cookie.

We only did well last year by beating Villarreal twice, beating a reserve Bayern team. You can't read into that too much.

Anyway to answer. Winning a title v United was great and made me emphatic, achievement wise its much, much harder to win the league against a strong Chelsea side too. Winning the title may be the same on the history books but achievement wise its more now because unlike Spain and Germany its actually a proper three horse race. The top 4 place is a 3 horse race next year too with Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool. Leagues on the up but fact it CL means more and for me its gotta be Europe. The prize money also would come in handy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.