Mourhino is on his way to City.....

strongbowholic said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
strongbowholic said:
It was more Ted Rogers than Richard O'Brien :)
40440195_dustybin2032.jpg

I get it. Not sure some of these youngsters will, mind.
Good lad!

Clue from Joe Dolce:

Negative Andy, stick don't drop
He may take you to the top

Explanation:

Well you may have thought "stick don't drop" means stick with what you have already and Mancini certainly has taken you to the top of the league previously but we know you don't want that. But what about "Negative Andy"? And the clue was from Joe Dolce? Well negative is no and Andy is Murray and we were told the clue by Joe Dolce so we had to listen to Joe say it. That's right, you've just rejected Jose Mourinho......

Could you put that into a youtube shite music clip please it would be much easier to decipher for us less educated

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Its nips real name walter..........................................mitty :)

Are we on about bellybuttons?

Fair play on the Chelsea call too. Your 'hopes' may be self serving but mark my wordsx its something we didn't need right now.

I'm shitting it next season. United was a battle, now Chelsea too and most likely a Falcao up front. Ffs.

Long way to go still regarding him going to chelsea
I just know he isnt coming here.

Certainly is, let's not forget we're talking about a huge contract that needs to be agreed here

bobby has been asked about kolo today and he said he is also leaving in the summer......on holiday! good answer. (said they will see about kolo and he has been playing really well)

strongbowholic said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
strongbowholic said:
It was more Ted Rogers than Richard O'Brien :)
40440195_dustybin2032.jpg

I get it. Not sure some of these youngsters will, mind.
Good lad!

Clue from Joe Dolce:

Negative Andy, stick don't drop
He may take you to the top

Explanation:

Well you may have thought "stick don't drop" means stick with what you have already and Mancini certainly has taken you to the top of the league previously but we know you don't want that. But what about "Negative Andy"? And the clue was from Joe Dolce? Well negative is no and Andy is Murray and we were told the clue by Joe Dolce so we had to listen to Joe say it. That's right, you've just rejected Jose Mourinho......
Makes perfect sense to me.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Would you be happy if he won a few more titles but fucked up in europe
Or do you want both?

He has fucked up once out of 2 champions league comps we have been in imo

We should fight for both Cookie.

We only did well last year by beating Villarreal twice, beating a reserve Bayern team. You can't read into that too much.

Anyway to answer. Winning a title v United was great and made me emphatic, achievement wise its much, much harder to win the league against a strong Chelsea side too. Winning the title may be the same on the history books but achievement wise its more now because unlike Spain and Germany its actually a proper three horse race. The top 4 place is a 3 horse race next year too with Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool. Leagues on the up but fact it CL means more and for me its gotta be Europe. The prize money also would come in handy!

I'm not saying we shouldnt fight for both of course we should,i'm a selfish fucker though and would take the league for the next 5 years without doing a jot in europe tbh ,the premier league is everything :)
I know we have to well in europe though
I know our owners dont think along my lines though & fair enough with the wonga they have put in
They are going to have to dig deep in the summer though and back bobby,its going to be needed to catch the rags and a chelsea side which will have the mad russian throwing money at them again

It depends though. I'd be happy to win the league as long as we at least got out of the groups. This years was tough but no excuse for Ajax games. Anyway, old ground. Europe is a massive achievement. Imagine City beating Barca in the final, Jesus Christ that's dream stuff. Ticket or not I'd go wherever and just be there. It's monumental.

The leagus going to be ridiculously difficult if Jose does go there. I'm talking the hardest its been for years and years. Never mind us worrying, the rags will be shitting bricks. When baconface leaves I reckon the empire will shake. Maybe not crumble but the grip on imo officials and media will loosen. The playing-field will level. On that basis it is good for Jose to go to Chelsea. I love City more than I hate the rags but as long as they don't win I don't mind Chelsea doing well. The more United suffer in the league and Europe the more they do the more their fans get heated against whoever leads them. Constant comparisons to 'SAF' etc. Can't wait for that.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Would you be happy if he won a few more titles but fucked up in europe
Or do you want both?

He has fucked up once out of 2 champions league comps we have been in imo

We only did well last year by beating Villarreal twice, beating a reserve Bayern team. You can't read into that too much.

Anyway to answer. Winning a title v United was great and made me emphatic, achievement wise its much, much harder to win the league against a strong Chelsea side too. Winning the title may be the same on the history books but achievement wise its more now because unlike Spain and Germany its actually a proper three horse race. The top 4 place is a 3 horse race next year too with Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool. Leagues on the up but fact it CL means more and for me its gotta be Europe. The prize money also would come in handy!

I'm not saying we shouldnt fight for both of course we should,i'm a selfish fucker though and would take the league for the next 5 years without doing a jot in europe tbh ,the premier league is everything :)

That's exactly what you are :) and that's exactly why you and people who are extremely Forza Mancini's are not people I find serious in this kind of discussions. That won't change you, of course, but that's how it is. There are people who are pro-mancini but who do have some views that could be understood but most of the hardest Mancini's fans are reasoning as kids.

You are selfish fuckers :) seriously undermined with years of rag complexes and all you think about is how to stick it in arses of your rag mates. It's visible all over this forum unfortunately. Manager stability as key to success being first thing despite the fact it's only them who became European elite with it and all other top European clubs changing managers as socks.

It definitely stops lot of you to look a wider picture and make you to advocate so passionately things that are not likely to be good thing for club you love so much.

There's room in the 6 man MSP hahaha.

Anyway. I'm off to have a browse around BM. Not feeling that good since I started to worry about Chelsea resurgent with Jose leading the pack. On the positive note, Terry will be finished :)

MSP said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

That's exactly what you are :) and that's exactly why you and people who are extremely Forza Mancini's are not people I find serious in this kind of discussions. That won't change you, of course, but that's how it is.

You are selfish fuckers :) seriously undermined with years of rag complexes and all you think about is how to stick it in arses of your rag mates. It's visible all over this forum unfortunately. Manager stability as key to success being first thing despite the fact it's only them who became European elite with it and all other top European clubs changing managers as socks.

It definitely stops lot of you to look a wider picture and make you to advocate so passionately things that are not likely to be good thing for club you like so much.

I actually said europe is important too
But you edited that bit out to suit your purpose of having a dig
Crafty i'll give you that
I would like a few titles in the bag and also challenge in europe of course i would

We just about got the thread back on track and you have to start with the abuse
What a tool.

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
The cookie monster said:

That's exactly what you are :) and that's exactly why you and people who are extremely Forza Mancini's are not people I find serious in this kind of discussions. That won't change you, of course, but that's how it is.

It definitely stops lot of you to look a wider picture and make you to advocate so passionately things that are not likely to be good thing for club you like so much.

I actually said europe is important too
But you edited that bit out to suit your purpose of having a dig
Crafty i'll give you that
I would like a few titles in the bag and also challenge in europe of course i would

We just about got the thread back on track and you have to start with the abuse
What a tool.

Bloody hell Cookie. I'm quite certain that he's acknowledged you mentioned Europe in your post. I believe he was focusing on your comment about having an "I don't care about Europe that much and the League is everything to me" stance as it's that, that he believes is the reason why so many people on here are "pro-Mancini" when the people on the other side of the fence, who are open to a new manager coming in, are taking into consideration the factor of how important European progression is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.