Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

The Fat el Hombre

Us, rags or chelsea it seems. Usual Mourinho bullshit?

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Footbal...preferences_about_United_City_or_Chelsea.aspx

Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool have been put on red-alert after Jose Mourinho allegedly issued a come and get me plea to his reputed Premier League admirers by suggesting he has decided to return to England.

The Real Madrid coach has been embroiled in a bitter war of words with Jorge Valadano and is believed to be seriously considering resigning at the end of the season according to The Sun.

The self-proclaimed ‘Special One’ paid lip-service to his potential suitors by intimating he didn’t have a preference about Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea should he successfully engineer his return to the Premier League.

Mourinho is quoted by the Sun, saying: "I've decided to return to England. I have nothing prepared about my future - I just want to be happy in my work.

"I have no preferences about Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. I just want to rediscover the joy.

"I'm not saying the Premier League is the most spectacular in the world but it is the best organised, the fair play and the enormous respect for your opponent."

Realised he isn't the best coach in the world and the best is at Real's biggest rivals so thought he'd fuck off somwhere else to boost his smashed ego!

We do not want a manager who will not stay long term so do one Jose we`ve got Rob the manc

honestly he hasn't got a chance with any us, chelsea or utd. all those managers will do a steady job for at least 5 years including ferguson, he's not going to retire anytime soon.

gona have to stick it out at real madrid

or as ive just learned that he speaks absolutely perfect french he should go to ligue 1 for a couple of years if he doesnt like valdano that much

Ricster said:
hopefully he'll never be our manager.

Don't understand that attitude at all. Certainly I don't want him now. Roberto's doing a fine job and will no doubt be allowed to get on with it....but Mou is still the best club manager out there - still a pure winner - still as entertaining as f@ck (if you like that sort of thing). No doubt one day Mancini will decide to go back to Italy - we could do much worse than having Jose as his replacement (did Inter no harm)...

If we don't finish in the top four then this is a no brainer for me.

I think it's already a shoe in for the rags and he is going to bring back the tranny with him.

Fantastic manager, best in the world but.. wouldn't swap mancini for anyone at the moment :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.