Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

Didsbury Dave said:
If mourinho had kept his word and joined us in summer we would be top by 6 points now IMO

But we would then be managerless as he goes to Real Madrid after winning the prem with City.

Great planning for the future.

I dont doubt for a second that we will qualify for next years CL, its what happens after that that will shape Mancinis long term future at City I reckon. We have to put a good show in at the first time of asking (dont think exit at the first group stage will cut the mustard personally, but I also dont expect us to win the fooker either) while making sure we do well in the league to qualify for the CL on a consistent basis from then on.

Pressures on this season of course, but next season will really see the temperature turned up a notch I believe as the expectations rise.

This post isnt really pertinent to Jose I have just realized ;)

TFC said:
I dont doubt for a second that we will qualify for next years CL, its what happens after that that will shape Mancinis long term future at City I reckon. We have to put a good show in at the first time of asking (dont think exit at the first group stage will cut the mustard personally, but I also dont expect us to win the fooker either) while making sure we do well in the league to qualify for the CL on a consistent basis from then on.

Pressures on this season of course, but next season will really see the temperature turned up a notch I believe as the expectations rise.

I think it is pertinent to Jose because you have highlighted exactly how good and how successful mancini is going to have to be to keep his job

Didsbury Dave said:
TFC said:

I think it is pertinent to Jose because you have highlighted exactly how good and how successful mancini is going to have to be to keep his job

I knew there was something I was trying to say :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.