Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

I doubt he will go back to Chelsea after his problems with Roman.
Fergie staying for another year.
we don't need new manager.

so most likely he will end up with Liverpool.

I think who ever goes to the rags will have a fu@k of a job there, who would want to follow bacon face and then have him watching over your every move. Maurinho is prob the only one who would/could tell him to fu@k off if he was to poke his nose in.

Difficult timing for us really. Let's be honest, when Hughes got the bullet there isn't a single one of us who wouldn't have rather had Mourinho instead of Mancini as our new manager. Mourinho is arguably the best manager in the world with a proven track record that is hard to argue with. I have no doubt we would be winning every title available with Mourinho at the helm and our available spend and infrastructure.

But that didn't happen and we are now in a different place. We have spent the money and we won't be spending on that scale again. We have built a team around Mancini's plans and we can't change horses mid course. Bringing Mourinho in now is really not an option.

I'm a big Mancini fan, I think long-term he will bring us success.

However, let's not fuck about here, if there's a chance to get Mourinho, even the slightest window of opportunity - we should say thanks very much Roberto and send him off into the sunset with our best wishes and a nice fat pay-off.

Mourinho if appointed WILL win you trophies, multiple trophies, that same season. It's really pretty much as simple as that.

Plus even though he does fuck off and leave after a couple of years, he leaves an incredible team spirit behind him, if you retain the bulk of the players. He'd build a siege mentality like no-one else (not even Fergiescum) can, and if we kept hold of most of the players that is something that would outlast him, and be a great, enduring thing for us to have under any future manager.

BillyShears said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
crawl before we can walk - bob is perfect for us at this time and imo will deliver the title within the next two seasons. Bobs problem, which will be his biggest hurdle is delivering on the european stage, he has to evolve his tactics or he will find the same problem he had at inter............. As for jose, i'd of moved heaven and earth for him 2 years ago but the very fact he believes he can say jump and clubs say how high pisses me off frankly.

I always thought he underachieved in Europe while he was at Inter, especially considering how 'easy' one those season was for them in Serie A. Having said that, you'd hope he has learned his lessons and will be more effective. Regarding Mou - I see what you're saying...to be honest, he's never really pissed me off. I like everything about him...I understand he's not everyone's cup of team but that's probably why I like him so much.

On the contrary it's the self belief jose has in jose which endears him to people, but sometimes even the greatest managers need a reality check - he is currently at the very top of his profession with the biggest club in world football (debatably) yet he still needs the world to revolve around him - to take his reputation to legendary status he needs to pitch up his tent and settle at a club, something he alludes to frequently with his affection for bacon face, can he do that? I don't personally think he can as he uses the mantra of everyone is against me to deflect the attention from his players, this ultimately rubs up owners/chairman etc as he has to be controversial, which in turn turns relationships sour - he loses this and he loses 50% of his ability to be a success.

On the contrary it's the self belief jose has in jose which endears him to people, but sometimes even the greatest managers need a reality check - he is currently at the very top of his profession with the biggest club in world football (debatably) yet he still needs the world to revolve around him - to take his reputation to legendary status he needs to pitch up his tent and settle at a club, something he alludes to frequently with his affection for bacon face, can he do that? I don't personally think he can as he uses the mantra of everyone is against me to deflect the attention from his players, this ultimately rubs up owners/chairman etc as he has to be controversial, which in turn turns relationships sour - he loses this and he loses 50% of his ability to be a success.

My personal opinion is that he never wanted to leave Chelsea or the premiership but Roman left him no choice with his meddling and forcing of players upon him. He'll come back to the premiership and wherever he pitches up it will IMO be his last club team. He'll stay until he wants the Portugal job.

BillyShears said:

My personal opinion is that he never wanted to leave Chelsea or the premiership but Roman left him no choice with his meddling and forcing of players upon him. He'll come back to the premiership and wherever he pitches up it will IMO be his last club team. He'll stay until he wants the Portugal job.

very interesting.

can you say who forced mourinho to left Inter please ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.