Mourinho did us a big favour

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
behind blue eyes said:
What is even more amusing is he's trying to tell a psychologist about psychology!!!

Who with mate? The local council?

No mate, the good ones stay in the private sector (:

That's cool mate because so many of them spout crap. I can see you're a good one.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Absolutely, even chipfat plays his role like a 13 year old tony danza, I think I have a crush.....
You're definitely winning that particular mind-games skirmish, which is not without some irony, it has to be said.

It's like my favourite past time (other than yoga), chess - now there's a game of kings (:

Absolutely, even chipfat plays his role like a 13 year old tony danza, I think I have a crush.....
You're definitely winning that particular mind-games skirmish, which is not without some irony, it has to be said.

It's like my favourite past time (other than yoga), chess - now there's a game of kings (:
I'm more of a pawn man, myself.

I'm more of a pawn man, myself.

Not often you get the spelling wrong, GDM.

Damocles hands down, only because he's on another level intellect wise, would love to work around the denial of his superego (not that he is aware)

Santiago is a sociopath (nailed on)
Buzzer would be interesting

At a stretch marvin, I seriously can't work out if his online persona is an act or he really is larry Davids love child....

NB- I see chipfat is displaying his fight or flight technique
Some interesting subjects there, certainly, especially Buzzer.

I suppose on a forum such as this, with all the ongoing activity that's currently going on around the club, it's going to engender a lot of creative tension and impetus, which in itself creates a lot of interesting inter-plays between people with very disparate personalities, some dysfunctional, who wouldn't necessarily interact with each other in the "real world".

It's a fucking mad-house in here at times, that's for sure.

The beauty of the internet mate, faceless individuals who can more often than not speak there true feelings without reprisal, what a fantastic world we live in (: - dysfunctional? maybe, entertaining? Absolutely, even chipfat plays his role like a 13 year old tony danza, I think I have a crush.....

Damo proves yet again how sharp he is, I throw a layup that Reggie milliner would be proud of and he Larry birds me )8

Oyoyoy, pair of twoonts.

What you smoking Herbert!

Do keep on topic

buzzer1 said:

I suppose on a forum such as this, with all the ongoing activity that's currently going on around the club, it's going to engender a lot of creative tension and impetus, which in itself creates a lot of interesting inter-plays between people with very disparate personalities, some dysfunctional, who wouldn't necessarily interact with each other in the "real world".

The beauty of the internet mate, faceless individuals who can more often than not speak there true feelings without reprisal, what a fantastic world we live in (: - dysfunctional? maybe, entertaining? Absolutely, even chipfat plays his role like a 13 year old tony danza, I think I have a crush.....

Damo proves yet again how sharp he is, I throw a layup that Reggie milliner would be proud of and he Larry birds me )8

Oyoyoy, pair of twoonts.
Do you spend all day trawling the board looking for posts about you? ;-)

I thought I was the only one that did that.

What does it say about me that I'm polite even on the internet? Am I a serial killer waiting to happen or just a southern pussy?

buzzer1 said:

Oyoyoy, pair of twoonts.

Do you spend all day trawling the board looking for posts about you? ;-)

I thought I was the only one that did that

Now that is spooky........<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:

What you smoking Herbert!

Do keep on topic

Haha. Freddie, fredddie

(:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.