Mourinho is back and up to old tricks

I wouldnt be at all surprised if Jose signed him.

He knows a good player and he would be perfect for their set up.

Suarez will only be allowed to Real/Bayern/PSG
if a premier league team want him then they are going to pay a fee in the region of what bale is getting rated at!

Out of interest has Mourinho ever really spoke about Pells? I knew he took his job off him at RM but I haven't seen any paper bring up any bad blood.

MC ID said:
Out of interest has Mourinho ever really spoke about Pells? I knew he took his job off him at RM but I haven't seen any paper bring up any bad blood.

yep he did a few times. The most notorious incident was when he had just arrived to RM, and completely out of the blue, said that when he'd leave RM he'd never coach a small team like Málaga, and that he'd go to a big club in England or in Italy.
MP said that he was proud to be coaching Málaga and also of the city that the club represented and his players.

So when Málaga defeated RM last december and ended their chances to win la liga, everyone remeber that quote, and there was a huge media and fans backlash against him. That was the beginingof the end for mourinho at RM. He had a terrible relationship with the press, the vast majority of RM fans and his players.
His last months in charge of real madrid were not easy. MP tried to defend him once saying that coaching RM wasn't an easy job and that the press should give him a break.

I don't expect him to be grateful or anything though, he isn't that kind of guy. He tried his mind games with him and most probably he will again, but he knows that won't work

luna said:
MC ID said:

yep he did a few times. The most notorious incident was when he had just arrived to RM, and completely out of the blue, said that when he'd leave RM he'd never coach a small team like Málaga, and that he'd go to a big club in England or in Italy.
MP said that he was proud to be coaching Málaga and also of the city that the club represented and his players.

So when Málaga defeated RM last december and ended their chances to win la liga, everyone remeber that quote, and there was a huge media and press backlash. That was the begining for mourinho at RM. He had a terrible relationship with the press, the vast majority of RM fans and his players.
His last months in charge of real madrid were not easy. MP tried to defend him once saying that coaching RM wasn't an easy job and that the press should give him a break.

I don't expect him to be grateful or anything though, he isn't that kind of guy. He tried his mind games him and most probably he will again, but he knows that won't work

i'm glad we've got a man like pellers at city, it' what we're about as a club.

let chavski and the rags have their poison cunts.

Don't think Mou will come after us cause, as has been said, Pellegrini just doesn't seem like someone to respond to that sort of stuff.

He's a massive t*at that man. Dont like him one bit.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 am --<br /><br />
NoahCity said:
Don't think Mou will come after us cause, as has been said, Pellegrini just doesn't seem like someone to respond to that sort of stuff.

He does as stated above when at malaga. He is the antidote to moron-ho's mind games.

luna said:
MC ID said:

So when Málaga defeated RM last december and ended their chances to win la liga, everyone remeber that quote, and there was a huge media and fans backlash against him. That was the begining for mourinho at RM. He had a terrible relationship with the press, the vast majority of RM fans and his players.

I don't expect him to be grateful or anything though, he isn't that kind of guy. He tried his mind games him and most probably he will again, but he knows that won't work

Thank you, says quite a bit about both their characters.

Kinda thought this for a while. Jose is masterful at destabilizing clubs/people especially against rookies like Moyes and Woodward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.