Mourinho - NOOOOOO

Big G

Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,
His style of football is at best, dour, if you think Hughes' football is miserable then Mourinho's game would lead you to calling the Samaritans.

He isnt our saving grace, Ranieri did the hard work at Chelsea for him.
Please please please stop the calling for Mourinho, he isnt what we want or need.

Big G said:
Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,

How many times are you going to post this, and why did you feel the need to start a new thread about it?

As I said in another thread when you made the same baseless point, ours is now one of the top jobs inworld football. Don't doubt that for a minute.

I believe he would come. I actually believe he will.

I have also heard this. I remember the Peter Reid days when we were relatively successful but I couldn't watch a game as the football was so unatractive.

One thing about JM, we would get more interest and respect from world class players. Not that I think Hughsey is an issue for us, just that footballers only understand short words in big writing!

Mourinho has a decent enough record ....... but i don't think he'd really fancy coming here ........ firstly because they'd be too much work for him too do , and it wouldn't do his 'street cred' much good if he failed to get it absolutely right here , which he almost certainly would ........ and second because he likes to stay in the european limelight ...... Porto , Chelsea and Milan have all been there ..... and at the moment , we don't 'cut the mustard' ...... he would join the rags though , as they have a team that's 'already there' on both fronts in his eyes!

Didsbury Dave said:
Big G said:

How many times are you going to post this, and why did you feel the need to start a new thread about it?

As I said in another thread when you made the same baseless point, ours is now one of the top jobs inworld football. Don't doubt that for a minute.

I believe he would come. I actually believe he will.

Why does every other thread seem to be a JM in thread? Touche?

Could say the same baseless arguments to give JM the job, touche?

If we are gonna break the bank for a new manager then it has to be Hiddink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.