Mourinho - NOOOOOO

Its been said before that everything about City is Top 4, even top 2.......... except the current management set-up.

JM would fill that cavernous void perfectly.

Big G said:
Marvin said:
Inter are in the 2nd phase for the Champions league and are going for the title. Do you seriously think he will be leaving mid-season? You know he wont. And there's no point changing for change sake. Just stick with it until the end of the season, and see where we are.

Liverpool, Arsenal have all been questioning their managerial situation. Everyone will go through this. Possibly Utd and Chelsea will have a phase when they have a bad run of form.

Thank You,
Didnt the Reds have a 'Fergie Out' stage last season?
I think Rafa is keeping his job on the back of the CL wins, other than that I think he would have gone a long time ago.
Chelsea aint exactly secure in the management, I cant see Carlo being there long term either.

pmslll this made me LOL

Ricster said:
Big G said:
Thank You,
Didnt the Reds have a 'Fergie Out' stage last season?
I think Rafa is keeping his job on the back of the CL wins, other than that I think he would have gone a long time ago.
Chelsea aint exactly secure in the management, I cant see Carlo being there long term either.

They are out of the CL

I meant the lifting of the trophy.

Big G said:
Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,
His style of football is at best, dour, if you think Hughes' football is miserable then Mourinho's game would lead you to calling the Samaritans.

He isnt our saving grace, Ranieri did the hard work at Chelsea for him.
Please please please stop the calling for Mourinho, he isnt what we want or need.

Big name managers dont equal immediate guaranteed success.If MH cant improve results then fair enough he hqas to go.But please whilst football is still considered an entertainment FFS not Mourinho.I dont want to pay 500+ a year for a season ticket to be bored shitless by a Mourinho team.

Ricster said:
Big G said:
I meant the lifting of the trophy.

That was about 4 yrs ago, possibly longer.

Yes, and the staunch Scousers are still holding onto the piece of glory that Rafa gave them.
Other that that, with all the cash they have spent under Rafa they have massively underacheived, and I think had he hadnt won the CL then Rafa would have been sacked a long time ago,
Hence him keeping the job on the back of the CL win.

stockportblue said:
Big G said:
Are people that deluded that at the current moment he would actually be interested in coming here? He wants top end football over a fat wage packet,
His style of football is at best, dour, if you think Hughes' football is miserable then Mourinho's game would lead you to calling the Samaritans.

He isnt our saving grace, Ranieri did the hard work at Chelsea for him.
Please please please stop the calling for Mourinho, he isnt what we want or need.

Big name managers dont equal immediate guaranteed success.If MH cant improve results then fair enough he hqas to go.But please whilst football is still considered an entertainment FFS not Mourinho.I dont want to pay 500+ a year for a season ticket to be bored shitless by a Mourinho team.
no you would rather pay 500+ and watch us play great football against Hull, Fulham and Burnley

Theres a myth that seems to be going around that Mourinho simply plays dour football, he plays to win and takes pride in not conceding goals, but any team with Tevez, SWP, Robinho or Ireland in it is always going to play some exciting football, and most Chelsea fans will tell you that during his first 2 years at the club, they played some of the best stuff in years AND they won the title. A successful team starts with a strong defence, and anyone who cant see that is moronic.

Mourinho would win us the league next season, and get us at very, very least in the top four this season if he came in January (which isn't going to happen) - I'd bet my theoretical house on it.

Hiddink is much more realistic and would at very least stand a much better chance of getting us to the top four and winning us a cup this year than Hughes would. Hiddink in.

Mattyc55 said:
but any team with Tevez, SWP, Robinho or Ireland in it is always going to play some exciting football

Why the hell aint we?
For all our attacking options and flair on the whole weve been rather wank so far.
We should be hitting double figures every week with shots and chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.