Mourinho - NOOOOOO

Premiership football is considered 'top end' by Jose as a matter of record.

Chelsea fans will also tell you they played the most exciting football they had ever seen in the first two years of his reign.

They will also tell you that they waited 50 years for the league title.

Now I will tell you something.

Manchester City, despite all their flaws and chequered history, are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and now with unrivalled resources.

They also noe operate at the business end of the Premier League.

Added to 40-odd thousand fans waiting for a Messiah to lead them into the promised land, you should have more faith in why the club you support is indeed a very attractive propostion at present.

All it needed was to light the blue touch paper - the Sheikh has the spark, Mourinho or a Hiddink actually provide the fireworks.

get ready...

Haha, Mourinho hold the record for unbeaten home games with Porto, Chelsea and now Inter; his relationship and rapport with his players is second to none, and more importantly, hes a winner. What he did at Porto was remarkable, and anyone trying to put his success at chelsea down to Ranieri really is clutching at straws.

The guy is world class, and no one can deny it.

If he comes he'll make us solid. That's the one thing we are missing.

A team wth Ireland, Tevez, Robinho and SWP is going to play exciting football. Full stop.

I actually think for someone like him this is a fantastic opportunity. We have a squad which is already good enough to get right to the top. He only has to tinker.

Whatever you think of MH he doesnt crave to be centre of attention and wants the team to be the focus.

Enter Jose and he has to be in the news.

I dont think his style on the field would go down well with blues, and off the field sit easily with the chairman and owner.

And just one point of order Mr Chairman, City are not yet one of the top jobs in world football but they are likely to want a manager at a point when ALL the top jobs are filled and settled.

I do think that managers will look at COMS ahead of Anfield nowadays though.

Mattyc55 said:
and anyone trying to put his success at chelsea down to Ranieri really is clutching at straws.

Ran built the foundation on which JM took the title, you cannot deny that.

Porto - amazing feat.
Inter - Top side before JM.

Inter are in the 2nd phase for the Champions league and are going for the title. Do you seriously think he will be leaving mid-season? You know he wont. And there's no point changing for change sake. Just stick with it until the end of the season, and see where we are.

Liverpool, Arsenal have all been questioning their managerial situation. Everyone will go through this. Possibly Utd and Chelsea will have a phase when they have a bad run of form.

Marvin said:
Inter are in the 2nd phase for the Champions league and are going for the title. Do you seriously think he will be leaving mid-season? You know he wont. And there's no point changing for change sake. Just stick with it until the end of the season, and see where we are.

Liverpool, Arsenal have all been questioning their managerial situation. Everyone will go through this. Possibly Utd and Chelsea will have a phase when they have a bad run of form.

Thank You,
Didnt the Reds have a 'Fergie Out' stage last season?
I think Rafa is keeping his job on the back of the CL wins, other than that I think he would have gone a long time ago.
Chelsea aint exactly secure in the management, I cant see Carlo being there long term either.

Big G said:
Marvin said:

Thank You,
Didnt the Reds have a 'Fergie Out' stage last season?
I think Rafa is keeping his job on the back of the CL wins, other than that I think he would have gone a long time ago.
Chelsea aint exactly secure in the management, I cant see Carlo being there long term either.

They are out of the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.