mourinho-oh dear!!!

de niro said:
he will deliver, wish he was at our club, fantastic manager, proven winner, gets on with everyone. wins carling cups.

and , most of all , he is not negative

LOL & PMSL & LMFAO

:o)

NewbBlue said:
He's got 11 points in 5 games and is 3rd. We've got 11 in 6 and are 4th.

Seems like we both had a similar start. Mourinho is a good manager.

there is a little difference . josè has inherited a team that in the last season second half did the all time better la liga table results record. not a fifht in the table one.

and , frankly , he manage a team in a less competitive league and is a team full of world players.

dont want him at city, why has he left every club he has been successful with porto, chelsea, inter, & now real madrid. whats he trying to do manage his way round the world. stay away mourinho i dont want a prima donna at my blue heaven

Best manager in Europe...but he will have to work his balls off, crack heads and upset a lot of people before he gets RM together as a team. And its myth to say he gets on with everyone. He doesn't. What he does do is cement together a core of players he believes in and who believe in him into an unshakeable and formidable force. If you're outside of that core you will freeze to death.

Fantastic manager no question.

de niro said:
he will deliver, wish he was at our club, fantastic manager, proven winner, gets on with everyone. wins carling cups.

That's a damned lie. There's a queue of people who think he's a ****, including our own Super Mario

Wasn't he meant to be our manager by now? I thought it was 'nailed on' more than 2 years ago now?

Fuck me, I'm just glad we managed to secure the Torres, Gerrard and Terry deals.

de niro said:

yeah and mancini delivered at inter milan.

iv got a good idea lets get rid of mancini and get in mourinho.

then after another 9 months we will get rid of mourinho because he hasnt wont anything.

then we will have to buy some more new players.

Lets just get behind bobby because we are lucky to have a manager with his record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.