Mourinho or Mancini

FantasyIreland said:
Brilliant news Pep going to Bayern.

Why is this brilliant?

One of the top managers in world football going to a huge club with massive resources, who i might add, we want to be competing against in Europe over the next few years. Seriously, can anyone honestly tell me they think we will win the Champions League with Mancini in charge? If so, please share with me what it is that gives you this impression.

If we finish tropheyless this season i hope we go for Wenger, failing that id go for Martinez.

Edit:

Also this reduces our already tiny chances of signing Neymar to about 1%.

Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

One of the top managers in world football going to a huge club with massive resources, who i might add, we want to be competing against in Europe over the next few years. Seriously, can anyone honestly tell me they think we will win the Champions League with Mancini in charge? If so, please share with me what it is that gives you this impression.

If we finish tropheyless this season i hope we go for Wenger, failing that id go for Martinez.

I have just fell of my seat reading this.........

Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

Because it significantly increases the chance Mourhino will come here.

I take it our owners,rightly or wrongly,were not yet prepared to make a decision on Mancini's future,i suspect they will decide on the prem outcome.

Honestly,other than his personality,i didn't see Pep as an upgrade on Bob.

Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

Edit:

Your a bit silly saying lets go for Wenger or Martinez. I would rather stick with Mancini than those 2 rubbish options

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

I have just fell of my seat reading this.........
It made me do this:

url

Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

Edit:

That will have no influence if we did sack him. As for your candidates, thank fuck you are not in charge of City. Mancini will be here next season, but he cannot afford another Champions League campagin like the last 2.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Phil said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is this brilliant?

Because it significantly increases the chance Mourhino will come here.

I take it our owners,rightly or wrongly,were not yet prepared to make a decision on Mancini's future,i suspect they will decide on the prem outcome.

Honestly,other than his personality,i didn't see Pep as an upgrade on Bob.
Slightly specious argument, as it will have no bearing on the chances of Mourinho coming here if Bob's their man, or if they've already decided that they don't want Jose here come what may.

Wenger is still a top manager. Give him a director of football who is going to dictate signings to him and we would be walking the league every year playing much better football than we currently do. Also, 1 Champions League final shats all over Bobbys record i'm afraid.

Blue Phil said:
Wenger is still a top manager. Give him a director of football who is going to dictate signings to him and we would be walking the league every year playing much better football than we currently do. Also, 1 Champions League final shats all over Bobbys record i'm afraid.

Wenger is one of the best out there but he is not crazy to move from 7 millions per year job with absolute safety.

He could pick the job he wanted in recent years but never did it as he won't be as safe on his job anywhere else like he is at Arsenal.

He is 64 now, hardly attractive age for manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.