Mourinho or Mancini

Is everyone coming back in here from the Guardiola thread like a bunch of naughty school children then? ;)

If Bob is their man then of course my reasoning is flawed,however,i honestly don't see how they could turn down the opportunity of hiring a manager of Mourhino's calibre if indeed he is available.

I want the very best for us because we are fortunate enough to attract exactly that.

Bob is someway short.

FantasyIreland said:
If Bob is their man then of course my reasoning is flawed,however,i honestly don't see how they could turn down the opportunity of hiring a manager of Mourhino's calibre if indeed he is available.

I want the very best for us because we are fortunate enough to attract exactly that.

Bob is someway short.

No doubts about it but we haven't got the players to suit Mourinho's style. We are better off in keeping Mancini for now and see if he improves us further.

Ray78 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Bob is someway short.

No doubts about it but we haven't got the players to suit Mourinho's style. We are better off in keeping Mancini for now and see if he improves us further.

if mourinho was hired, which i hope hes not, the team would have to be completely restructured, players like barry, nasri would be out the door straight away, Bobby has to improve next season in europe else that managers job he has isnt going to be safe.

Remember we are limited by what we can spend now, there will be no more £100million splurges in the FFP era. And as Ray alluded to, we'd need quite a turnover of playing staff to play the Mourinho brand. He plays fast, powerful, direct football (often on the counter), we don't have any wingers with loads of pace (he'd probably want at least two of them) and are a more methodical team.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Ray78 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Bob is someway short.

if mourinho was hired, which i hope hes not, the team would have to be completely restructured, players like barry, nasri would be out the door straight away, Bobby has to improve next season in europe else that managers job he has isnt going to be safe.
if we dont win anything this season his job with be under threat big time i reckon, cant imagine our owners allowing a season with no silverware

and CS doesnt count imo

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Amazing how Jose's options seem to get better by the day.

They say Mancini is kissed by good fortune.

Jose would roll down a hill of shit and still come up smelling of roses.

#keepingthedreamalivemccartneystyle

Look if the owner, Soriano and Txiki wanted Bob out they would have made damn sure they got Pep. They didn't which suggests to me that Mancini is here for the next couple of years at least.

As for Jose's options. Well it looks like all he's got now is Chelsea.

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Look if the owner, Soriano and Txiki wanted Bob out they would have made damn sure they got Pep. They didn't which suggests to me that Mancini is here for the next couple of years at least.

Lets hope he ends up at PSG. Don't want to battling Mourinho for the Prem to be honest.

crystal_mais said:
robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Lets hope he ends up at PSG. Don't want to battling Mourinho for the Prem to be honest.

This. Mourinho to Chelsea would make them serious contenders again & he always wins the league within 2 seasons wherever he goes, usually first time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.