Mourinho or Mancini

Seems the rumours of Mourinho's demise have been somewhat exagerated. Cracking up is he? Lost the dressing room has he? Fallen out with Ronaldo has he? Wouldn't put it past him to win the CL and make you all look very silly as well as bitter.

hgblue said:
Seems the rumours of Mourinho's demise have been somewhat exagerated. Cracking up is he? Lost the dressing room has he? Fallen out with Ronaldo has he? Wouldn't put it past him to win the CL and make you all look very silly as well as bitter.
I'm sure he knows where the dressing room is but it's a fact he's lost control of the players with their fall-outs and he is in trouble for kicking a fan last week who was showing his disgust in him becaus they're all fucking sick of him.

Dortmund showed in two games against Madrid, and in two games against us compared to Madrid's against us, that they are a better team than Madrid in every aspect (even if Madrid have better individuals). So if they face Dortmund again I don't see them winning. I also think München and Barça are both better teams than Madrid.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
Are they actually winning a game ?good for them
Against a team that probably has no players that would get in the Madrid squad. Hardly a thrashing of Barcelona.

Caveman said:
hgblue said:
I'm sure he knows where the dressing room is but it's a fact he's lost control of the players with their fall-outs and he is in trouble for kicking a fan last week who was showing his disgust in him becaus they're all fucking sick of him.

Dortmund showed in two games against Madrid, and in two games against us compared to Madrid's against us, that they are a better team than Madrid in every aspect (even if Madrid have better individuals). So if they face Dortmund again I don't see them winning. I also think München and Barça are both better teams than Madrid.

-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm --

bobmcfc said:
Against a team that probably has no players that would get in the Madrid squad. Hardly a thrashing of Barcelona.
Valencia are the form team in la liga so to be 5-0 up at half time is pretty impressive.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Caveman said:
hgblue said:

Dortmund showed in two games against Madrid, and in two games against us compared to Madrid's against us, that they are a better team than Madrid in every aspect (even if Madrid have better individuals). So if they face Dortmund again I don't see them winning. I also think München and Barça are both better teams than Madrid.

bobmcfc said:
Valencia are the form team in la liga so to be 5-0 up at half time is pretty impressive.
They've played very well too but it's not a surprise, they've arguably got the strongest squad in world football (they just aren't quite as good as a collection of those players making a team than three other teams), with the second best (first best in many aspects) player in the world at the monent having a free run down the left wing all game.

hgblue said:
Silly?? You're the one with the hard on.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Caveman said:
hgblue said:

bobmcfc said:

Well good for them and you.
Hey trotters got a desrved point of the Rags today..

Gaylord du Bois said:
hgblue said:
Silly?? You're the one with the hard on.
Haha your so bitter, I don't even want or particularly like Mourinho but you cant argue with his record as a manager. I just found it amusing how you posted 'Not much noise coming from the raving JoMo's of late' hour later there winning 5-0 before half time at one of the more difficult grounds in la liga.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Caveman said:
hgblue said:

bobmcfc said:

Well woopy dooo. They will hunt Barca down now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.