Mourinho or Mancini

Gaylord du Bois said:
Do you honestly think he'll be here this summer? (serious question)

How would i know? It's certainly what i would like,i believe he would take us to the very top.

However,if we can't attract him,then we should stick with Bob for the time being.

FantasyIreland said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

How would i know? It's certainly what i would like,i believe he would take us to the very top.

However,if we can't attract him,then we should stick with Bob for the time being.
Have you thought that he might not attract us?

FantasyIreland said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I'm fully aware of your preference but that wasn't my question.

hgblue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Silly?? You're the one with the hard on.
Haha your so bitter, I don't even want or particularly like Mourinho but you cant argue with his record as a manager. I just found it amusing how you posted 'Not much noise coming from the raving JoMo's of late' hour later there winning 5-0 before half time at one of the more difficult grounds in la liga.

This thread is fast becoming my favourite thread on here. The bitterness is so obvious it's amusing.
"Bitterness"? It's just a simple dislike. I dislike him like I dislike Ferguson. They stand for the same thing: winning by trying to gain as many advantages as possible in unsporting and sometimes cheating ways, along with often being a total cünt. It's alright to hate Ferguson for it but not Mourinho? I wouldn't ever want either sat in our dug out.

Many many managers have shown you don't have to act like them two do to succeed, which makes them look like even bigger cünts.

That's not bitterness, that's just facts and a feeling that we are better than stooping so low than to call in the cünts tricks in to succeed.

The other facts are he is struggling to stop in fighting, he kept dropping players (and points for doing so) just ou of spite, he is in trouble for kicking a fan, and he was outplayed home and away by Dortmund who aren't even the best team in Europe themselves even though Madrid have the best squad in the world.

Rammy Blue said:
Just as it was with the Pep thread, this one won't go anywhere too far away until Jose confirms where he is managing next season.
Can't see it going anywhere if the same balloons keep resurrecting it after every routine win, either ;-)

Round and round and round we go....where it stops, nobody knows....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.