Mourinho or Mancini

NipHolmes said:
Roll On City said:
NipHolmes said:
No but we do need the money from knockout stages of Champions League.
Sheikh Mansour happy to wait .......
He wouldn't make the decision. Cheeky and Hamburger would make the call. Losing out on 15m each season isn't viable.

There are few things in life that I consider certainties but one would be that neither Txiki or Ferran will make a move on Mancini without Sheikh Mansour giving the nod first. Txiki and Ferran have been at City for five fucking minutes and both are astute enough to get a feel of the place and the squad and to get the owners on side first before moving on Mancini assuming, that is, they feel the need to do so at some stage in the future.

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
I'm sure it 6m and then dependant on progression. I've heard a few times we are down about 15m on prize money and commercial revenue from falling short. Add gate receipts too.

I'm hoping and praying we've seen the last of early group exits.

Sides that played in R16 got £3m apiece. Obviously match day revenue as well, but probably a few expenses thrown in as well. And the chance to earn more if you won through to the QF's.

Celtic got 6m.

We get roughly 2m from tickets at matchday plus food and drink etc + hospitality + exec boxes. Only really matters if you go a few rounds.

Let's not forget players came for this too, they didn't sign up to gain a point v Ajax over 2 legs. I know we were below par but I'm still haunted about how poor we were. Even last year in the Europa we were slow against Lisbon and only lit up towards the end which as we know was too late

I know I keep harping in about Europe but I'm gravely disappointed.
Harp away mate; it's a very valid point, one Billy & DD often raise and one with which I agree. Next season MUST see us reach the last 16 as a bare minimum otherwise Mancini is going to be in a very difficult position, irrespective of league position.

deffo 1000000% mancheeeeeeeneeey.................remember how much hatred was aimed at the(not) special one few months back in chumps lge ???? hes not wanted at the bluecamp.................end of.

BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
Roll On City said:
He wouldn't make the decision. Cheeky and Hamburger would make the call. Losing out on 15m each season isn't viable.

There are few things in life that I consider certainties but one would be that neither Txiki or Ferran will make a move on Mancini without Sheikh Mansour giving the nod first. Txiki and Ferran have been at City for five fucking minutes and both are astute enough to get a feel of the place and the squad and to get the owners on side first before moving on Mancini assuming, that is, they feel the need to do so at some stage in the future.

Of course they'll get final confirmation but they've enough power to make call else they wouldn't be in their positions.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Sides that played in R16 got £3m apiece. Obviously match day revenue as well, but probably a few expenses thrown in as well. And the chance to earn more if you won through to the QF's.

Celtic got 6m.

We get roughly 2m from tickets at matchday plus food and drink etc + hospitality + exec boxes. Only really matters if you go a few rounds.

Let's not forget players came for this too, they didn't sign up to gain a point v Ajax over 2 legs. I know we were below par but I'm still haunted about how poor we were. Even last year in the Europa we were slow against Lisbon and only lit up towards the end which as we know was too late

I know I keep harping in about Europe but I'm gravely disappointed.
Harp away mate; it's a very valid point, one Billy & DD often raise and one with which I agree. Next season MUST see us reach the last 16 as a bare minimum otherwise Mancini is going to be in a very difficult position, irrespective of league position.

;)

Let's just hope we get a decent draw. I'd love a Benfica, Milan and Noorsjalend (sp) group. I actually think that once we qualify we will do ok.

BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
Roll On City said:

there is a good chance that the two spanish has been appointed with the aim to give to mancini a squad good enough for compete both in CL and in EPL. a thing marwood failed to do despite mancini's requests.

there is a chance that the two spanish know football enough to see who are the players who usually bottles -hart , berry , lescott- the european games and are been appointed for remove that weakness.

there is a good chance that Mancour and Khaldoon already knew that the squad was not good enough for compete on both front and supports mancini in his request for better players giving him a five years contract

there are those good chances , but dont let them in the way of the usual suspect and the blatant rags who infest bluemoon.

Mancio said:
BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:

there is a good chance that the two spanish has been appointed with the aim to give to mancini a squad good enough for compete both in CL and in EPL. a thing marwood failed to do despite mancini's requests.

there is a chance that the two spanish know football enough to see who are the players who usually bottles -hart , berry , lescott- the european games and are been appointed for remove that weakness.

there is a good chance that Mancour and Khaldoon already knew that the squad was not good enough for compete on both front and supports mancini in his request for better players giving him a five years contract

there are those good chances , but dont let them in the way of the usual suspect and the blatant rags who infest bluemoon.

Mancio what was the reason why Moratti did sack Mancini at Inter?

Mancio said:
BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:

Hart has been one of our best, if not the best, performers in the chumps league ya chump

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
BobKowalski said:

Hart has been one of our best, if not the best, performers in the chumps league ya chump

bullshit. you'll have a very hard time if i'll ask you to recall even a single eropean games goal we conceded that wasnt stright hart's responsibility

-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm --

Ray78 said:
Mancio said:
BobKowalski said:

becouse moratti is a complete idiot , look where is inter now.

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:

bullshit. you'll have a very hard time if i'll ask you to recall even a single eropean games goal we conceded that wasnt stright hart's responsibility

-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm --

Ray78 said:
Mancio said:

becouse moratti is a complete idiot , look where is inter now.

Under his leadership Inter has since clinched 5 Serie A titles (2005–2006, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, and 2009–10), 4 Coppa Italia titles (2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10, 2010–11), 4 Supercoppa Italiana titles (2005, 2006, 2008, 2010),1 UEFA Cup (Europa League)(1998) 1 UEFA Champions League title (2010) and 1 FIFA Club World Cup title (2010) so he isn't a complete idiot ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.