Mourinho or Mancini

Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

Dave, Billy, anyone else who is very keen on the idea of Mourinho coming..

Are you not even in the least bit concerned with what's going on? Not even a little sceptical that he's perhaps not a good long term option for the club?

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

Are you not even in the least bit concerned with what's going on? Not even a little sceptical that he's perhaps not a good long term option for the club?
They are a cult.

Reality plays no part in their thinking.

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

you fucking idiot adrianr, he's the special one. We want his aura at our club!

He has won everything in his path and every club he has been and plays the football to match.

Viva Jose!!!!

Josh Blue said:
adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

He has won everything in his path and every club he has been and plays the football to match.

Viva Jose!!!!

Shall we threaten to set fire to our hair if he isn't our manager by January?

smithy167 said:
adrianr said:
smithy167 said:
Real and him have the champions league as number one target, he won the league last season, this season is about the champions league for them and him.

Yup. Second in the group. Number one target indeed.
Number one target is to win it, are they still in it?

Wasn't really my point. It's a poor excuse for their performance and you know it. A club like Real Madrid isn't assembled to only focus on one competition (a criticism often levied at us fucking up the CL and focusing on the league). Especially when being outside the top 2 in La Liga to Real Madrid is like us being outside the top 4. It's not just a lack of focus it's clearly much worse than that.

Josh Blue said:
adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

Viva Jose!!!!

You might want the arrogant **** at our club, but for myself and a large number of other City fans it would be a fucking disgrace if this twat was ever allowed anywhere near the managers position at the club.

adrianr said:
smithy167 said:
adrianr said:
Yup. Second in the group. Number one target indeed.
Number one target is to win it, are they still in it?

Wasn't really my point. It's a poor excuse for their performance and you know it. A club like Real Madrid isn't assembled to only focus on one competition (a criticism often levied at us fucking up the CL and focusing on the league). Especially when being outside the top 2 in La Liga to Real Madrid is like us being outside the top 4. It's not just a lack of focus it's clearly much worse than that.
If they win it nobody will care how they did in the league, like i said number one target.

law74 said:
Josh Blue said:
adrianr said:

Viva Jose!!!!

You might want the arrogant **** at our club, but for myself and a large number of other City fans it would be a fucking disgrace if this twat was ever allowed anywhere near the managers position at the club.

am I being clarkied?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.