Mourinho or Mancini

Josh Blue said:
law74 said:
Josh Blue said:
you fucking idiot adrianr, he's the special one. We want his aura at our club!

He has won everything in his path and every club he has been and plays the football to match.

Viva Jose!!!!

You might want the arrogant **** at our club, but for myself and a large number of other City fans it would be a fucking disgrace if this twat was ever allowed anywhere near the managers position at the club.

am I being clarkied?

Mourinho is that arrogant he almost makes sour purple nose seem humble, and as I have spent the last 30+ years ridiculing the rags for their arrogance he would be the last person I could stand at City.

MCC said:
Straight swap with Chelsea for Rafa.

Right !? Maybe Benitez is even pissed he took the Chelsea job now because if he was still available Real wouldnèt have been scared to sack Mourinho now.

I don't know why anyone wants Jose, everyone knows that he wouldn't get on the bench when the LOVELY one comes....Pep tight kecks to you's!!!

By the way does any one know when Pep will takeover? only me and Billy have done a great banner to welcum him.

Tasty.

If Mancini was in Mourinho's position, the usual suspects would be sacking him. It's only due to names that they both survive.

Damocles said:
If Mancini was in Mourinho's position, the usual suspects would be sacking him. It's only due to names that they both survive.

the ''usual suspects'' being Dave and Billy presumably?

Petetheblu said:
I don't know why anyone wants Jose, everyone knows that he wouldn't get on the bench when the LOVELY one comes....Pep tight kecks to you's!!!

By the way does any one know when Pep will takeover? only me and Billy have done a great banner to welcum him.

Tasty.
Because he is the best.

Damocles said:
If Mancini was in Mourinho's position, the usual suspects would be sacking him. .

So would Moriniho. Who could forget his shameless angling for Bobby's job the other week? He can jolly well go forth and multiply. And so can Billy and his posse of whinge merchants.

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have they lost?

*gets excited*

Dave, Billy, anyone else who is very keen on the idea of Mourinho coming..

Not just like that.. I wouldn't sack Mancini just to bring Mourinho... but if Mancini would gone I'd take Mourinho and sing happy songs in the process ;)

The only reason Mancini is not in Mourinho's position is that he doesn't have to compete with Barcelona. Madrid have 6 points and a game less than City but are 16 points behind because Barcelona lost 2 points in 17 matches. And those two were lost against Madrid. He's still in Champions League though and made it by beating Mancini for that place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.