Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Didsbury Dave said:
bluecityboy said:
Don't want him. It won't happen especially with the new CEO coming on board.
You think Garry cook had hire and fire responsibility of the manager?!? As if!!!!

That decision would come from Abu dhabi alone. And, even if it was a factor(which it won't be) his previous 'rejection' of mourinho was based on barca's culture-a very different one to ours.

If getting mourinho means losing the title this year then I don't want him. But something in my gut tells me this is going to be an interesting summer ;-)

Title this year as in 2012/2013?

i love mancini but i think mourinho would take us over the line and to the next level, this guy his a born winner

I've read the whole thread and all the arguments. I think that Jose comes with too much baggage. But, if Bobby was to leave at the end of the season, leave not sacked, then I would be happy for him to be our next manager.

I wouldn't sack Mancini for Mourinho regardless of where we finish this season.

The way we have progressed in the time Bobby has been here has been brilliant and long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.