Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Gelsons Dad

'Jose Mourinho to quit as Real Madrid manager in June'

According to AS, Spanish journalist Siro Lopez last night broke the news on Punto Pelota, a weekly football programme, claiming he had been given the information by a member of Mourinho's inner circle.

"Mourinho has had enough," the paper says. "According to Siro the Real coach has radically changed in recent days and has decided to leave.

"Siro received a call during the programme and reported that Mourinho has tired of press opposition which is relentless."

Other media outlets suggest that the pressure put on Mourinho following last week's defeat to Barcelona together with the suggestion that there are growing rifts between him and Iker Casillas and defender Sergio Ramos.

Meanwhile, Mourinho has insisted he is "not bothered" by some of his own fans whistling and booing him during last night's win against Athletic Bilbao.

"I'm not bothered by the whistles at me," he said after the 4-1 win. "It's not a problem. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. There's a first time for practically everything. (Zinedine) Zidane was whistled at here.

"Ronaldo has been whistled at here. Cristiano (Ronaldo), who is the latest Golden Boot winner, has also been whistled at. Why can't I?

"Zidane responded with his football, the same as Ronaldo and Cristiano. I work hard to be able to respond like they did some day, but there may come a day when the fans are sad.

"There have been no problems this week. I lost a match on Wednesday (Copa del Rey first leg against Barcelona), but I was already thinking about tonight's game on Friday.

"We played and won. That's it."

Waiting for didders to start the campaign to overthrow Bobby M

Re: Mou ready to quit?

Mancini OUT. Mourinho will be our savior who will get us the quadruple every year

Ragnarok said:
Mancini OUT. Mourinho will be our savior who will get us the quadruple every year

Every one will love us and send us goodwill messages.. Mancini out !!

I know a lot think he will be the next Rag manager but I think he'll end up at Liverpool especially if he leaves Madrid in the summer.

1. I think Liverpool would want him more than the Rags.

2. Dalglish isn't cutting the mustard anymore and living off his reputation is well past it's sell by date.

3. They are 'world famous' enough to be attractive to JM.

4. He will see it as a better bet than Rags. No Ferguson shadow to live in or act to follow and he can only improve Liverpool / win them the title again after so long which is more in his psyche.

The above assumes he will get enough to spend to make it a viable proposition in the most competitive league in the world.

Liverpool is beneath Mourinho. He will go to a better club than that.

Would be very interesting if he went to Liverpool.
I think he'll stay there another season though depending how he does this season. His pride would stop him from leaving without winning significant things with a team like Real

Well, I for one hope he stays well away from my football club.

Unless it is in a capacity with a visiting team, of course.

Gelsons Dad said:
'Jose Mourinho to quit as Real Madrid manager in June'

According to AS, Spanish journalist Siro Lopez last night broke the news on Punto Pelota, a weekly football programme, claiming he had been given the information by a member of Mourinho's inner circle.

"Mourinho has had enough," the paper says. "According to Siro the Real coach has radically changed in recent days and has decided to leave.

"Siro received a call during the programme and reported that Mourinho has tired of press opposition which is relentless."

Other media outlets suggest that the pressure put on Mourinho following last week's defeat to Barcelona together with the suggestion that there are growing rifts between him and Iker Casillas and defender Sergio Ramos.

Meanwhile, Mourinho has insisted he is "not bothered" by some of his own fans whistling and booing him during last night's win against Athletic Bilbao.

"I'm not bothered by the whistles at me," he said after the 4-1 win. "It's not a problem. It's the first time it's ever happened to me. There's a first time for practically everything. (Zinedine) Zidane was whistled at here.

"Ronaldo has been whistled at here. Cristiano (Ronaldo), who is the latest Golden Boot winner, has also been whistled at. Why can't I?

"Zidane responded with his football, the same as Ronaldo and Cristiano. I work hard to be able to respond like they did some day, but there may come a day when the fans are sad.

"There have been no problems this week. I lost a match on Wednesday (Copa del Rey first leg against Barcelona), but I was already thinking about tonight's game on Friday.

"We played and won. That's it."

Waiting for didders to start the campaign to overthrow Bobby M

no thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.