Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grief that PEG has been sacked after all his good work is eased a little by the Rags on Social Media who genuinely believe that they are now back. Us and the other mere mortal clubs should now live in fear apparently as we see the REAL talent in their team arise like a Phoenix. They do it to themselves they really do.

Just had to laugh at the layout on Sky Sports here. Think they could add in a little bit more 'Breaking News'? Maybe a touch more yellow? I'm not sure they have enough.

Reactions: dom
My grief that PEG has been sacked after all his good work is eased a little by the Rags on Social Media who genuinely believe that they are now back. Us and the other mere mortal clubs should now live in fear apparently as we see the REAL talent in their team arise like a Phoenix. They do it to themselves they really do.

Best thing for us will be a Carrick bounce - a couple of decent performances and results that make Ed 3planks think..." oh hello - maybe the answer lies within and we can save some $$$ " - then a Carrick inspired plunge down the table and out of the cups as reality bites and some of the names in the frame start to eye up the compensation package for being sacked at the swamp rather than the "opportunity" the gig represents.

Just had to laugh at the layout on Sky Sports here. Think they could add in a little bit more 'Breaking News'? Maybe a touch more yellow? I'm not sure they have enough.

There is a contractual amount of yellow they must have on screen when presenting articles about the rags or the dippers. If Klippety gets sacked they will also wear yellow vests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.