Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still all falling apart. Neville has told Pogbad that he should 'do one too'. And McClair (club ambassador) has tweeted that Peg 'should not be the only one to go'.
Stock up on popcorn, blues, there's plenty of entertainment left in this one yet ;-)

Reactions: dom
I've heard everything from Ferguson, to Howe, to Redknapp to Steve Bruce

I can see the logic behind someone like Blanc but, I don't think he's a particularly good manager

so as I understand it, rags will have three managers (minimum) this season with a fourth starting next season.
this after the three managers that came after the govan pisscan - seven managers in 5 years!!!!! ha ha ha

It will take them 2 yrs minimum to repair the damage done by the toxic one.
They have ended up with an exceptionally unbalanced squad.
By my reckoning they need 4 new defenders, a new keeper ( no way the alpaca is sticking around to watch this disaster continue to unfold), 1 central defensive midfielder (assuming Pogba stays), one playmaker midfielder, two right sided midfielders and at least two strikers.
That’s some rebuild required.
Oh and the small matter of a top quality manager to oversee that.
They are royally buggered for the foreseeable future.
They've also got to take Pegs payoff into account along with (presumably) his back room staff. Considering he extended just last January then that's going to cost them an absolute packet.

'spose we'd better accept Pep is leaving as the rags has always been the job he's wanted....

(Waits for Cuntis to tweet this out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.