Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckety, fuckety f..k. could have kept him until the end of the season. Pogba will start playing well now.

Theresa May will be looking for a new challenge soon. You heard it here first.

I47N9s.png

The damage has been done, they need to win around 15 of the last 19 games to have any chance of finishing in the top 4, it just isn't happening.
It is very unlikely that they will win the CL and so it looks like they are going to struggle with their recruitment in the summer.

The only hope they have is to step back and put a structure in place for the long term future, they can not afford to fuck up for a 4th time.

Laurent Blanc would be a good fit as a caretaker, maybe as a full time manager.

It is hard to describe how I feel at the moment, I think it will take time for the news to sink in, I don't know, it's weird it's like. well everything I thought was, no that's not the way to describe I how I feel.
I think the only way is to talk about this morning and what I did. I felt I just had to go down to Old Trafford, I don't know. maybe share my feeling s with like minded people, you know, those that have gone through the same pain as me. Obviously the ground itself was closed so I thought I would go in the shop.

The bastards threw me out because I was laughing so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.